Choo Clinches First-Leg Victory at the Singapore Pro Series Invitational Presented by FTAG
Singaporean golfer Choo Tze Huang has been crowned the winner of the first leg of the Singapore Pro Series Invitational presented by FTAG at the Sentosa Golf Club. Coming in first on the leaderboard at the end of day one, Choo scored 72 to finish at 1-under over two days.
Commenting on his victory, Choo said, “I am really happy with the win and overall for the first leg of the Singapore Pro Series Invitational presented by FTAG. I have put in two very solid rounds and am pleased that my fitness regime and practice over the last few months have come to fruition.”
Jerome Ng, General Manager of the Singapore Golf Association, said, “We are pleased to kickstart the first leg of the Singapore Pro Series Invitational presented by FTAG at the Sentosa Golf Club. It is great to see amateur and professional golfers test their nerves to compete for the winning prize. These events will prepare them for their tour events and major games to come. Congratulations to Choo and we look forward to the many legs to come.”
The first leg of the series wrapped up today with the following results:
- Major Winner Patty Tavatanakit to Receive Sponsor Invite to HSBC Women’s World Championship
- Matsuyama Makes Masters History for Asia
- Gary Player Unveiled as Newest Golf Saudi Ambassador at The 2021 Masters at Augusta National
- Asians at The Masters Tournament
- India’s Lahiri Looks to Build on Season’s Best Fifth Place Finish, Spieth Ends Winless Run at Valero Texas Open
- Ryder Cup 2023 Course Unveiled
- Nick Faldo Honoured by Silver Celebrations with Faldo Series
- World’s Top Players Heading to Singapore for HSBC Women’s World Championship
- European Tour Qualifying School Schedule Revealed
- Choo Clinches First-Leg Victory at the Singapore Pro Series Invitational Presented by FTAG
- More news...