Na Rin An Wins HFG Championship 2020
Na Rin An emerges victorious yesterday at the KLPGA Hana Financial Group (HFG) Championship 2020 after she pulled ahead of her competition with a fantastic final round.
She started the day tied for lead with Ha Na Jang and Min Ji Park, but soon surged ahead as the latter two struggled with the cold weather and strong wind. Na Rin An shot 1-under par for the final round, winning the Championship with a total score of 280, 8-under par, which is three shots ahead of the runner-up Ha Na Jang.
Na Rin An takes home the prize money of KWR 300 million (US$268,000). With this win, she also moves up the KLPGA Player of the year rank to eighth, and for the 2020 money ranking to second.
- WHOOP is the Official Fitness Wearable of the PGA Tour and PGA Tour Champions
- Korea’s Im Chases for More Glory at Sentry Tournament of Champions
- World #2 Jon Rahm Joins Team Callaway
- Pan Raises US$120,000 for Charity at Home
- Westwood Named European Tour Golfer of the Year
- Updated Exemptions Confirmed for The 149TH Open at Royal St George’s
- European Tour Announces Expansive Global 2021 Schedule
- Välimäki Crowned Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year
- HSBC Renews Key Global Golf Partnerships
- Fitzpatrick and Westwood Take Dubai Honours
- More news...