Malaysia’s Gavin Green Finishes T7 in Cyprus Showdown
Malaysia’s Gavin Green posted a final round 68 to finished tied seventh with France’s Alexander Levy at the Aphrodite Hills Cyprus Showdown, which was played at the Par-71 National Cyprus Course of the Aphrodite Hills Resort.
The €1 million event featured a new format in which 19 players who had progressed to the final round began the day from a clean slate in a sprint to the finish. Gavin and Levy took home €27,750 each for their efforts. Gavin’s seventh-place finish also see him moving up five places to 38th spot on the European Tour’s Race to Dubai rankings.
Scotland’s Robert MacIntyre carded eight birdies en route to his final round 64 claiming his maiden victory in the thrilling shoot-out finale.
- WHOOP is the Official Fitness Wearable of the PGA Tour and PGA Tour Champions
- Korea’s Im Chases for More Glory at Sentry Tournament of Champions
- World #2 Jon Rahm Joins Team Callaway
- Pan Raises US$120,000 for Charity at Home
- Westwood Named European Tour Golfer of the Year
- Updated Exemptions Confirmed for The 149TH Open at Royal St George’s
- European Tour Announces Expansive Global 2021 Schedule
- Välimäki Crowned Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year
- HSBC Renews Key Global Golf Partnerships
- Fitzpatrick and Westwood Take Dubai Honours
- More news...