Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific Postponed
The R&A announced that the Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific championship is postponed.
Martin Slumbers, Chief Executive of The R&A said, “With our partners at the Asia-Pacific Golf Confederation we have taken the decision to postpone the Women’s Asia-Pacific Amateur championship which was due to be played next week at Siam Country Club in Thailand.
“The decision has been taken amid serious concerns for the safety of players and officials travelling during the current coronavirus outbreak.
“Our utmost priority is to ensure their safety and the advice we have received in the last 24 hours is that we should not ask them to travel at this time.
“We will assist all players with their arrangements and hope to reschedule the championship later this year.”
- Faldo Series Becomes Latest Signatory of the R&A’s Women in Golf Charter
- India’s Arjun Atwal Still Burns Bright
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – The Golf Game for Gamers!
- Presidents Cup Returns to The Royal Montreal Golf Club in 2024
- Morikawa Clinches First Major Victory While China’s Li Takes Positives from PGA Championship
- Korea’s An Settles for Tied 12th as Thomas Wins WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Horsfield Earns Maiden Title at Hero Open
- Teen Titan Kim Wins the 2019/20 Panasonic Swing
- Korea’s Kang Leads Asian Charge in WGC-FedEx St Jude Invitational
- Asian Stars Aim Hope for Better Outing AT WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- More news...