Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific Postponed
The R&A announced that the Women’s Amateur Asia-Pacific championship is postponed.
Martin Slumbers, Chief Executive of The R&A said, “With our partners at the Asia-Pacific Golf Confederation we have taken the decision to postpone the Women’s Asia-Pacific Amateur championship which was due to be played next week at Siam Country Club in Thailand.
“The decision has been taken amid serious concerns for the safety of players and officials travelling during the current coronavirus outbreak.
“Our utmost priority is to ensure their safety and the advice we have received in the last 24 hours is that we should not ask them to travel at this time.
“We will assist all players with their arrangements and hope to reschedule the championship later this year.”
- Strong Line-Up Primed for Faldo Series Malaysia Championship
- Malaysian Open 2020 to Proceed as Scheduled
- Maybank Championship Postponed Due to Covid-19
- Panasonic Swing Concludes in Kyoto
- Ishikawa Heads to Mexico with Eye on PGA Tour Return
- PXG’s Newest GEN3 0311 Irons Introduced by MST Golf
- Woods Aims to Create History at Genesis Invitational
- Prize Money Boost for Mercuries Taiwan Masters
- Crew Clothing Company Announced as Official Clothing Partner for the Staysure Tour
- Honda LPGA Thailand and HSBC Women’s World Championship in Singapore Cancelled Due to Coronavirus
- More news...