Rizal Amin Captures the J&C Travels Shootout Title
Rizal Amin emerged champion of the J&C Travels Shootout with a bogey-free round of 68, edging Singapore’s current Order of Merit leader Jesse Yap by one shot at the Permas Jaya Golf Club today. The Singaporean pro shot a round of 69 with eight birdies while his compatriot Joshua Shou finished third carding a score of 70. Malaysia’s Airil Rizman bounced back with a back nine of 33 to finish 4th at 71.
The J&C Travels Shootout is the first full-field event of The Golf Tour, which was established to give professional golfers an opportunity to be part of a player-oriented tour.
According to Shawn Liew, the Director of Operations, the aim is to build a sound commercial platform to encourage commercial partners to build long-term relationships with the tour. The operators of the tour are hoping to organize another event before year-end and are hoping to secure enough sponsors to organize several events in the coming year.
- Strong Line-Up Primed for Faldo Series Malaysia Championship
- Malaysian Open 2020 to Proceed as Scheduled
- Maybank Championship Postponed Due to Covid-19
- Panasonic Swing Concludes in Kyoto
- Ishikawa Heads to Mexico with Eye on PGA Tour Return
- PXG’s Newest GEN3 0311 Irons Introduced by MST Golf
- Woods Aims to Create History at Genesis Invitational
- Prize Money Boost for Mercuries Taiwan Masters
- Crew Clothing Company Announced as Official Clothing Partner for the Staysure Tour
- Honda LPGA Thailand and HSBC Women’s World Championship in Singapore Cancelled Due to Coronavirus
- More news...