Rizal Amin Captures the J&C Travels Shootout Title
Rizal Amin emerged champion of the J&C Travels Shootout with a bogey-free round of 68, edging Singapore’s current Order of Merit leader Jesse Yap by one shot at the Permas Jaya Golf Club today. The Singaporean pro shot a round of 69 with eight birdies while his compatriot Joshua Shou finished third carding a score of 70. Malaysia’s Airil Rizman bounced back with a back nine of 33 to finish 4th at 71.
The J&C Travels Shootout is the first full-field event of The Golf Tour, which was established to give professional golfers an opportunity to be part of a player-oriented tour.
According to Shawn Liew, the Director of Operations, the aim is to build a sound commercial platform to encourage commercial partners to build long-term relationships with the tour. The operators of the tour are hoping to organize another event before year-end and are hoping to secure enough sponsors to organize several events in the coming year.
- Battling Duo Savour Success at Faldo Series Bangladesh Championship
- Charity Golf to Raise Funds for SAM at Forest Hill Golf Resort
- U.S. Team Captain Tiger Woods Announces Four Captain’s Picks
- Four Qualifying Tournaments Set for PGA Tour Series-China
- International Team Captain Ernie Els’ Four Captain’s Picks
- World Handicap System to Roll Out in 2020
- McIlroy Wins the WGC-HSBC Champions
- McIlroy Moves to the Top at the WGC-HSBC Champions
- Fitzpatrick Edges Ahead of McIlroy in Shanghai
- Li Takes First-Round Lead at WGC HSBC Champions
- More news...