3Lyon Prestige Signs Partnership with Templer Park Country Club
3Lyon Prestige Berhad, a member of 3Lyon Holdings Berhad signed a collaboration agreement with Templer Park Country Club (TPCC) in Rawang, Selangor. The agreement will see 3Lyon Prestige members being able to utilise Templer Park Country Club at member’s price for food & beverage and receive a 20% discount on golfing charges.
Members who sign up for the 3Lyon Prestige card will obtain cash back from retailers and is said to be the highest cash back offer in the market. There are currently 100 over retailers that offer attractive cash back to members.
According to S. Meena Silverajah, Chief Executive Officer of 3Lyon Prestige Berhad, the cash back is one of the ways to reduce the cost of purchases. The process of obtaining the cash back through 3lyon Prestige requires one to become a member of the community. Upon gaining membership, the cash back will be reflected in the member’s account.
“W intent to offer all Malaysians an opportunity to earn cash back on their purchases from everyday essential items such as travel tickets, hotel bookings and many more. We are at the brink of changing the way goods and services are being sold. Membership entitles you t save money,” said Meena.
She added that 3Lyon Prestige has embarked on an aggressive sales and marketing campaign targeting 50,000 members over the next 12 months.
Datuk Manibalan Kutty, the Director of TPCC said he is looking forward to welcoming 3Lyon Prestige members to the club and in turn seeing a higher number of people visiting the club. Prestige members will enjoy discounts for F&B and golf.
Templer Park Country Club expects to see an increase in visitors and revenue, as it will be able to expand its client base significantly with this partnership.
“I believe the partnership is a testimony to the club’s premier position as a leading golf club in the country,” said Datuk Manibalan Kutty, who is confident there will be a positive response to this new partnership.
3Lyon Prestige Brand Ambassador Tan Sri Syed Yusof Tun Syed Nasir, who is also the Chairman of TPCC, witnessed the signing of the partnership between 3Lyon Prestige Berhad and TPCC. Tan Sri Syed Yusof Tun Syed Nasir incidentally also founded 3Lyon Holding Berhad, an investment holding company that engages in the management of its group companies, which invests in real estate, consumer financing, leisure business and strategic high growth sectors.
- Mastercard Builds on its Support of Women’s Golf with Sponsorship of the AIG Women’s British Open
- Golf and Business Prepare to Change Lives at Berenberg Gary Player Invitational
- Comeback Queen Hanako Reigns at Faldo Series Vietnam Championship
- Laksamana Trophy Raises RM2.045 Million
- Acushnet Holdings Corp. Acquires KJUS, Innovator of Premium Sportswear Performance Products
- The R&A Announces Major Investment Into AIG Women’s British Open
- European Tour and the PGA of America Join Forces with NBC Sports for Global Ryder Cup Digital Platforms
- Asian Tour Appoints Tingey as Director of Partnerships
- The 45th RSGC Ladies Amateur Open Attracts Region’s Top Players
- Four Asian Stars in Prime Position to Make the International Team
- More news...