MST Golf Takes Over Tropicana Pro Shop
Golf’s biggest retailer in Southeast Asia, MST Golf is continuing to expand its operations and recently took over the pro shop at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Previously run by Golf House, a subsidiary of Royal Sporting House (RSH), the outlet has been revamped with a new look and a greater selection of accessories, apparel, and equipment.
The move also marks the opening of a third new store in Malaysia this year by MST Golf, following the launch of the PJ Superstore just off the Federal Highway and the Bukit Jelutong Golf Centre in Shah Alam.
Delighted with the capture of the pro shop at one of the nation’s top courses, MST Golf managing director K.P. Low said: “We see this as a good opportunity to consolidate our position as the leading retailer in Malaysia.
“Also, as can be seen by this new undertaking, our business extends beyond just superstores, but also retaining the one-on-one experience with golfers at golf clubs.
“Tropicana is a top-notch venue, one of the premier clubs in Klang Valley, and to run the pro shop here presents us with exciting opportunities and is something we look forward to,” said Low, who added that the pro shop covered a floor area of 2,100 square feet.
“Also, to ensure a better service for our customers, another appealing development in the takeover is that we have a club demo area.”
The pro shop carries almost all of the world’s leading golf brands and these include adidas, Antigua, Bell & Page, CK Golf, Cobra Puma Golf, Cutter & Buck, Honma, Mizuno, Nike, OnOff, PGA Tour, Stuburt, Skechers, TaylorMade, UnderArmour, Wilson Staff, XXIO, Callaway, and Yamaha, said Low.
He added that with time they would further enhance the pro shop by way of introducing new products and services.
- European Tour Legends and ASEAN Stars Set to Lock Horns at Maybank Championship
- China’s Li Haotong Consolidates Second Place Position in International Team
- Pakistan Open Makes a Return to the Asian Circuit in March
- New Enhancements to Elevate Genesis Open Status on PGA TOUR in 2020
- Early Commitments to Women in Golf Charter Show Promise
- Richest Prize in Golf and Increased Race to Dubai Points Headline European Tour End of Season Changes
- European Tour Signs Exclusive Digital Broadcast Deal with China’s Sina Sports
- New Father Lahiri Returns to PGA TOUR Action at Star-Laden Genesis Open
- Kiradech Targeting a Strong Finish at the WGC-Mexico Championship
- Woods Names Three Captain’s Assistants for the 2019 Presidents Cup
- More news...