OneAsia Qualifying School to Take Place at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf & Country Club
OneAsia recently announced that the Qualifying School for the 2018 season will take place at the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf & Country Club (SAASGCC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from May 28 – June 1, 2018.
President & CEO of OneAsia, Mr Kuma Krishna Muthuraja said that “We are very happy to be able to work with SAASGCC as the official host venue of our 2018 Qualifying School and to continue our 2018 season here. The Q School is a fundamental part of the OneAsia Tour and with some of the best talent in the world we want to nurture this to give our players the opportunities and environment to thrive. With our HQ now set up in Kuala Lumpur, it is great to build on our development with SAASGCC, a well-established KL course and a truly challenging environment for our members as they set out to tame the course”.
James Thevarasu, the General Manager of SAASGCC said, “We are very proud to provide the official host venue for the OneAsia 2018 Q School and take it as a testament to all the work that we have put into the course in restoring the renowned golfing conditions for golfers’ enjoyment and relaxation as well as providing a challenging course for all levels”.
For OneAsia, it is the culmination of a year of consolidation and this signifies the full rebirth of the Tour with at least four regional tournaments planned for the rest of 2018.
- Stenson Claims Final Hero Challenge Title of 2018
- MST Golf Takes Over Tropicana Pro Shop
- Kamiya Triumphs at Faldo Series Japan Championship
- Westwood Back in the Winner’s Circle at Sun City
- A Wire-to-Wire Win for Varanyu at the Combiphar Players Championship
- Triquetra Trophy Unveiled for Jordan Mixed Open Presented by Ayla
- Big Guns Primed for Faldo Series Thailand Championship South
- World-Class Field Gather for Final Hero Challenge of 2018
- The Open Qualifying Series for 2019 Launches with Four New Events
- Hiraki Aims to Follow in Yamaguchi’s Footsteps at Faldo Series Japan Championship
- More news...