Ecco Golf Re-Signs Two-Time Major Winner Lydia Ko
Pioneering footwear brand, Ecco Golf, has announced the re-signing of LPGA star, Lydia Ko, on a three-year deal.
The New Zealander, who recently won the Olympic bronze in Tokyo, has represented Ecco since 2017 and is one of the most popular players in women’s golf. She has been back close to her scintillating best in 2021, setting a new tournament scoring record en route to winning the LPGA Tour’s Lotte Championship in April.
Ko, 24, also finished in second place at the ANA Inspiration, one of eight top-10 finishes so far this season, as she continues to show the form that previously took her to world number one and saw her win both the 2016 ANA Inspiration and 2015 Evian Championship.
“I’m delighted to be continuing my relationship with Ecco Golf,” commented Ko. “It’s been a rollercoaster few years, but the brand has quite literally been with me every step of the way.
“I’m really pleased to be back in the winner’s circle this season and playing some of the best golf of my career – I’m looking forward to making many more memories wearing my Ecco Golf shoes over the next three years.”
Jesper Thuen, responsible for sponsorship at Ecco Golf, added: “Lydia truly is one of the biggest names in women’s golf and we are delighted that she is extending her partnership with us.
“We have always enjoyed an excellent relationship with Lydia, and we look forward to continuing our support as she climbs back to the very summit of the world game.”
In addition to Lydia Ko, Ecco Golf shoes are worn in competition around the world by Caroline Masson, Minjee Lee, Henrik Stenson, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen and Thomas Bjørn, among others.
For further information about ECCO GOLF, please visit golf.ecco.com.
Other Equipment News
- Brooks Koepka Joins Srixon and Cleveland Golf Tour Staff
- Callaway’s Epic Max Fast Series Offers Max Speed and Flight Via Weight Reduction
- Titleist Introduces Innovative Pro V1 Radar Capture Technology
- The New Addition to the FJ Flex Family Have New Style Options and Great Performance
- The New FJ Traditions are Simply Classic
- Titleist Introduces New Scotty Cameron Phantom X 9.5 Triple Black Putter
- Tee Up from Home or the Driving Range with the New Garmin Approach R10
- Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedge Designed to Give Golfers Shot Control
- Introducing the New Contour Series/Contour Casual Comfort Reigns Supreme
- New FJ Footwear for Women
- More news...