Yamaha Introduces New Speedbox Technology to New Inpres UD+2 Metalwoods
The inpres UD+2 Driver, Fairway Woods and Utility all have been improved on using Yamaha’s new Speedbox Structure. Yamaha’s Speedbox Structure is placed on both the crown and sole where 1.5mm deep box-shaped indentations are placed along the face perimeter. This structure dramatically increases rigidity in the area, minimises the energy-robbing diffusion of rearward head vibrations. This results in the energy being utilized more efficiently, resulting in faster ball speeds and more distance on shots.
The extra weight of the Speedbox structure is fully utilized to optimise the centre of gravity and maximise the moment of inertia (MOI). This results in more forgiveness on shots across the face and helps to keep the ball flying straighter.
The inpres UD+2 Driver, Fairways and Utility are paired with the Fujikura Air Speeder shaft made exclusively for the Yamaha UD+2 line.
Titanium 3 Wood: RM2,520
Fairway Woods: RM2,250
Other Equipment News
- Titleist Introduces Vokey Design SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue Finish
- Fly Further with the 2021 Z-STAR Series from Srixon
- XXIO Unveils the All-New Luxuriously Light XXIO Prime
- MST Golf Appointed as PUMA Golf’s Exclusive Retailer in Malaysia & Singapore
- Titleist Ultra-Lightweight TSi1 Metals Line for Moderate Swing Speed Golfers
- Titleist New TSi2 and TSi3 Hybrids Complete Popular TSi Metal Line
- Titleist Introduces New TSi4 Driver
- Titleist Launches Virtual Tour of Pro V1 Manufacturing Process
- TaylorMade Golf’s SIM2 Max and SIM2 Max OS Irons Deliver the Next Level of Game Improvement Irons Through Cap Back Design
- TaylorMade Golf’s New Family of SIM2 Fairways and Hybrids
- More news...