Top Selling Yamaha Inpres UD+2 Irons Improved for 2021 with New Speed Ribface Technology.
Yamaha has taken their well-known and best-selling super game improvement distance irons in the inpres UD+2 from 2017 and 2019 to another level using their new revolutionary Speed Ribface Technology.
The new inpres UD+2 irons feature the Speed Ribface Technology that is five ribs configured behind the face, resulting in higher launch angles on shots across the face. The rib configuration reduces vertical deflection while maintaining overall deflection. This increases the impact angle by preventing distortion that would tilt the face forward, resulting in an overall higher launch angle.
In addition to the Speed Ribface Technology, Yamaha also features an Ultra-Thin Design on both the face and sole of the irons. The face and sole of the irons were made even thinner than the previous generation to maximize the deflection at impact to result in increased ball speeds and overall distance.
The inpres UD+2 irons are paired with the Yamaha exclusive Air Speeder shaft by Fujikura as their Graphite option and the N.S. Pro Zelos 7 shaft as their Steel option.
Now available in MST Golf stores, the new inpres UD+2 Irons retail at SRP RM9,200 for 5 Iron – S (8 pieces). MST Golf exclusively distributes Yamaha Golf.
Other Equipment News
- Titleist Introduces Vokey Design SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue Finish
- Fly Further with the 2021 Z-STAR Series from Srixon
- XXIO Unveils the All-New Luxuriously Light XXIO Prime
- MST Golf Appointed as PUMA Golf’s Exclusive Retailer in Malaysia & Singapore
- Titleist Ultra-Lightweight TSi1 Metals Line for Moderate Swing Speed Golfers
- Titleist New TSi2 and TSi3 Hybrids Complete Popular TSi Metal Line
- Titleist Introduces New TSi4 Driver
- Titleist Launches Virtual Tour of Pro V1 Manufacturing Process
- TaylorMade Golf’s SIM2 Max and SIM2 Max OS Irons Deliver the Next Level of Game Improvement Irons Through Cap Back Design
- TaylorMade Golf’s New Family of SIM2 Fairways and Hybrids
- More news...