Motocaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Trolley
Developed to utilise the cutting-edge functionality of the powerful M-Series range, the brand new compact-folding M7 REMOTE boasts a rechargeable remote for the ultimate in responsive control.
Following extensive development and testing, the M7 REMOTE’s powerful drive system has been completely redesigned to offer increased reliability, optimised battery efficiency, and instinctive trolley control from your first time behind the wheel.
A new-look, rechargeable remote control handset conveniently clips to the trolley frame for easy access and storage. The upgraded handset provides golfers with new ergonomic controls, improving usability and precision when controlling the trolley.
The M7 REMOTE is the newest addition to the award-winning M-Series range. The sophisticated remote control model integrates all the cutting-edge M-Series functionality including the world’s simplest folding mechanism, innovative car boot friendly design, high-power 28.8V system, easily-adjustable handle height and over-sized tubing for ultimate trolley stability. It also features a removable rear anti-tip wheel and automatic Downhill Control to traverse undulations with ease.
The Motocaddy M7 is available from selected MST Golf stores with an RRP of RM7,750
Other Equipment News
- Titleist Introduces Vokey Design SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue Finish
- Fly Further with the 2021 Z-STAR Series from Srixon
- XXIO Unveils the All-New Luxuriously Light XXIO Prime
- MST Golf Appointed as PUMA Golf’s Exclusive Retailer in Malaysia & Singapore
- Titleist Ultra-Lightweight TSi1 Metals Line for Moderate Swing Speed Golfers
- Titleist New TSi2 and TSi3 Hybrids Complete Popular TSi Metal Line
- Titleist Introduces New TSi4 Driver
- TaylorMade Golf’s SIM2 Max and SIM2 Max OS Irons Deliver the Next Level of Game Improvement Irons Through Cap Back Design
- TaylorMade Golf’s New Family of SIM2 Fairways and Hybrids
- TaylorMade Golf Company Unveils Revolutionary New Driver Construction with SIM2, SIM2 Max and SIM2 Max•D
- More news...