Introducing the FJ Spring 2021 Apparel Collection
The FJ men’s Spring 2021 apparel line features four stylish new colour collection that features updated designs, patterns and fashionable colour assortments. In February, these limited-edition collections will be supplemented by a refreshed group of essential items that are constantly replenished.
BETHESDA COLLECTION: A softer red is the focal point of this collection, with storm blue and vanilla as a complement
SEASIDE COLLECTION: Featuring a fresh lagoon blue as the focal point of this collection
DORADO COLLECTION: A continued trend of heather greys and light blues complimented by a lime green for some pops of a brighter colour
OSTERVILLE COLLECTION: The darker of the four collections, showcasing a continued trend of greys complemented with pops of colour in mulberry and white
Prints and patterns continue to play a key role in the men’s apparel line and are used in several different variations, including accents, trims and stripes. The collections incorporate more playful prints, including a cocktail, weather and floral camo print.
Each fashion collection features various designs made from performance materials that move easily with the golfer, wick moisture and provide sun protection and all-day comfort. A refreshed Essentials line offers a range of shirts and bottoms that complement the four new fashion collections with various new styles, materials and construction options in Traditional and Athletic Fits.
FJ’s popular GolfLeisure Collection continues to grow with a wide range of options for the female player, designed to give the active female golfer style and comfort on the course and in her everyday lifestyle. The Spring 2021 line will feature primary colours of Blush Pink and Blue Jay to complement the core colours of White, Black and Charcoal.
Additional highlights in the collection are the Women’s Spot Print Trim Short Sleeve shirt, offered in solid white accented by the spot trim on the collar, placket and sleeves, featuring the primary colours of Blush Pink and Blue Jay. This piece also utilizes a sporty zip placket for added comfort and versatility.
The fabrics used in all FJ golf apparel are created completely from scratch with every stitch, every fibre and every textile engineered with the golfer in mind.
The Bethesda, Seaside and GolfLeisure Collection will be available from February 2021 while the Dorado and Osterville Collection will be available from April 2021.
Other Equipment News
- Titleist Introduces Vokey Design SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue Finish
- Fly Further with the 2021 Z-STAR Series from Srixon
- XXIO Unveils the All-New Luxuriously Light XXIO Prime
- MST Golf Appointed as PUMA Golf’s Exclusive Retailer in Malaysia & Singapore
- Titleist Ultra-Lightweight TSi1 Metals Line for Moderate Swing Speed Golfers
- Titleist New TSi2 and TSi3 Hybrids Complete Popular TSi Metal Line
- Titleist Introduces New TSi4 Driver
- Titleist Launches Virtual Tour of Pro V1 Manufacturing Process
- TaylorMade Golf’s SIM2 Max and SIM2 Max OS Irons Deliver the Next Level of Game Improvement Irons Through Cap Back Design
- TaylorMade Golf’s New Family of SIM2 Fairways and Hybrids
- More news...