A New Addition to the Popular FJ Flex Family
FootJoy has introduced a new addition to the FJ Flex franchise. Experience the incredible traction and performance on course with the off-course versatility of a sneaker.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile Traction
The VersaTrax outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility. Each traction zone maximizes traction during your swing and provides exceptional grip when walking the course.
- Performance Mesh
Lightweight performance mesh delivers incredible all-day comfort with exceptional breathability.
- Complete Support
A soft EVA midsole provides increased underfoot cushioning, enhanced comfort and exceptional stability.
- Laser Sport Fit
Offers a full rounded toe character with a standard fit across the forefoot and instep. A toe spring and a slightly narrow heel completes the athletic profile.
Available styles include the #56121 Grey/Blue, the #56122 Slate/Red and #56123 Black/Grey. Retailing at MSRP: Flex RM370, the shoes, are available for men’s only at FJ authorized dealers from 7th January 2021.
Other Equipment News
- Titleist Introduces Vokey Design SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue Finish
- Fly Further with the 2021 Z-STAR Series from Srixon
- XXIO Unveils the All-New Luxuriously Light XXIO Prime
- MST Golf Appointed as PUMA Golf’s Exclusive Retailer in Malaysia & Singapore
- Titleist Ultra-Lightweight TSi1 Metals Line for Moderate Swing Speed Golfers
- Titleist New TSi2 and TSi3 Hybrids Complete Popular TSi Metal Line
- Titleist Introduces New TSi4 Driver
- Titleist Launches Virtual Tour of Pro V1 Manufacturing Process
- TaylorMade Golf’s SIM2 Max and SIM2 Max OS Irons Deliver the Next Level of Game Improvement Irons Through Cap Back Design
- TaylorMade Golf’s New Family of SIM2 Fairways and Hybrids
- More news...