Golfer’s Terrace Offers Argentina Squid and Australian Beef Brisket this November
The Golfer’s Terrace at TPC Kuala Lumpur invites you to go on a culinary journey with Executive Chef Cheong as he brings you two new dishes of the month.
Chef Cheong is new to our kitchen but certainly not a stranger in creating soulful and exciting twists in his menu. Join him as he showcases his culinary skills with exquisite Grilled Argentina Squid with Butter Herb Rice and Slow-Cooked Beef Brisket with Vegetable Soup.
Priced at RM31.80++, the Argentinian Squid is marinated with homemade spices and seasoned with sea salt before it is grilled to perfection; complemented with sautéed garlic butter herb rice and topped with almond bits to give you that extra crunch. A light and refreshing seafood dish like this is perfect for any meal of the day.
If you’re looking for a meal that gives you comfort and leaves you satisfied, try the Australian beef brisket that is priced at RM29.80 ++. The beef is slow-cooked for four hours with Chinese herbs to bring out the natural flavours of meat and give you perfect level of tenderness. The beef is served with vegetables and flat noodles.
After your meal, wash your palate with the refreshing drink of the month – Coconut Lemonade, priced at RM12.00 ++, a favourite among diners.
These November promotions are available daily at Golfer’s Terrace from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm. In line with the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), Golfer’s Terrace practices frequent sanitisation and observes physical distancing within its dining area. For more information or reservations, please contact the team at 03 2011 9187 / 189.
Other Course Highlights
- Get to Know St Enodoc’s Church Course via Mobile Devices
- Vattanac Golf Resort Celebrate the Opening of Spectacular “The Dragon Turn” Night Golf
- Jack Nicklaus to Design Signature Golf Course at Qiddiya, Saudi Arabia
- Laguna Golf Lang Co Joins Elite Club
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club Named Malaysia’s Best Golf Course at Inaugural Global Golf Awards 2020
- Sentosa’s Serapong Course Opens After Extensive Upgrades
- Greg Norman’s Vietnamese Triumvirate – A Golf Traveler’s Dream
- Christmas Family Feast at TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Asian Tour Destinations Welcomes Four New Venues into its Exclusive Network
- Kota Permai and Horizon Hills Bag Multiple Wins at 2020 People’s Choice Awards
- More news...