A Delicious Fare at TPC KL’s Golfer’s Terrace
Treat yourself to a hearty meal at TPC Kuala Lumpur’s all-day dining restaurant, Golfer’s Terrace with its two new menus of the month namely the delectable Chicken Biryani priced at RM 33.60++ and Pan Mee Noodle Soup priced at RM 27.60++ respectively. Complement your choice of meal with the beverage of the month featuring the refreshing Lemon Sea with Coconut and Longan at only RM 12.00++.
With its generous portion, the Chicken Biryani is perfectly cooked with traditional basmati rice blended with the finest biryani spices and cilantro that gives out a fragrant aroma and exquisite flavour with every taste. The meal is complemented with a set of jelatah a vegetable pickle, egg curry and crispy papadom. Add an Asian twist to your palate by trying the Pan Mee Noodle Soup that comes with fresh prawns, black fungus (Mok Yee), Pucuk Manis, egg, minced chicken, anchovies and fish ball. The delicious savoury soup will keep you wanting more.
This promotion is available daily throughout the month of September from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm. Parking is free of charge at TPC Kuala Lumpur with complimentary buggy shuttle service to the Clubhouse. Payment at the Golfer’s Terrace is via credit, debit and Touch and Go card. For more information or reservations, please contact the Golfer’s Terrace team at 03 2011 9187 / 189 today.
Sweet Treats of Independence Day Celebration
If you happen to be an August baby that was born in 1957, enjoy one complimentary sliced cake of the day and mocktail of the month from us. Simply present your identification card to our staff for verification purposes. Only one complimentary cake per day is allowed for the lucky diner.
Alternatively, receive a complimentary mini box of Merdeka themed homemade cookies when you spend RM 63 or more in a single receipt today until 16 September 2020 at Golfer’s Terrace. Both promotions are open for members and visitors. For more information, please call 03 – 2011 9187/ 189.
Other Course Highlights
- Faldo Reveals New 19TH Hole in Vietnam
- Sentosa Golf Club to Grind Down Food Waste to Reuse as Fertiliser on Golf Courses
- A Delicious Fare at TPC KL’s Golfer’s Terrace
- Kota Permai GCC Among New Asian Tour Destinations Programme
- Sentosa Golf Club Becomes World’s First Golf Club to Join UN’s Sports for Climate Action Initiative
- Merdeka Specials at TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Sentosa Golf Club Announces Partnership with Geo Foundation
- State Golfing Squad Prepares for SUKMA 2021 Games at Meru Valley Resort
- Kota Permai and Horizon Hills Join IMG Prestige
- New Physical Therapy Centre Opens at Meru Valley Resort
- More news...