Bryson DeChambeau Captures Sixth PGA Tour Victory at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Bryson DeChambeau brought the fireworks Fourth of July weekend at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, finishing at 23-under for the tournament, capturing his sixth PGA Tour win.
DeChambeau, a Cobra Puma Golf ambassador who’s rapid speed and distance gains has been the talk of the golf world in recent weeks, currently sits at #1 in driving distance this week (average of 349.9) with a longest drive of 377; #1 SG: off the tee; and #3 SG: Tee to Green. He played this week equipped with a King Speedzone driver, Forged MB One Length Irons and for his winning look, a Pars & Stripes Puma Golf polo, his signature driver cap and PWRADAPT CAGED shoes.
The Cobra Speedzone Driver takes inspiration from the fastest cars in the world, engineering every component from the internal chassis design to the exterior shaping to maximize power output. The driver features golf’s first CNC Milled Infinity Face, expanding the milled area by 95% enabling control of the face and leading-edge thickness. The Speedzone Driver features a traditional shape with front to back CG adjustability and is perfect for those who like to work the ball and fine tune launch and spin without sacrificing forgiveness.
Details of the Cobra clubs in DeChambeau’s bag this week:
King Speedzone Driver 5.5o | LAGP BAD Prototype 60x 45.5”
King LTD 3/4 Fwy |14.5 o| LAGP BAD Prototype 70x | 85x @ 43″
King SZ Tour 5wd | 13.5 deg | LAGP BAD Prototype 70x @ 41” (3wd loft at 5wd length)
King One Length Utility | 4 & 5 | LAGP Graphite Rebar Proto Shaft | 37.5”
KING Forged Tour One Length irons | (6-P) | LAGP Graphite Rebar Proto shaft | 37.5″
DeChambeau’s PUMA Golf apparel, accessories and footwear are from the brands 2020 Autumn Winter Collection including the PWRADAPT CAGED shoes, designed to provide traction, comfort and the perfect, tailored fit. The Pars & Stripes polo, his winning Sunday pick, features high performance, technical fabrics with moisture-wicking properties, this polo is suited for all players to take on the most demanding courses. For details of Bryson’s winning look, visit https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/brysons-gear.
Other Equipment News
- Puma Golf Scripts for the 2020 PGA Championship
- The Garmin MARQ Golfer is the Modern Tool-Watch that Scores On and Off the Course
- TaylorMade’s Jon Rahm Wins Memorial Tournament & Climbs to World No.1
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures Sixth PGA Tour Victory at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FootJoy Introduces New Addition Flex Coastal to the Popular FJ Flex Franchise
- Vokey Wedgeworks Launches Tour-Proven Low Bounce K Grind
- Honma’s Newest TR20 Golf Clubs Deliver Speed for Accomplished Players.
- Colantotte’s Releases New Simple Designs
- New ONOFF AKA Line Launched
- The New 2020 GIII 8 Family Reaches Malaysia
- More news...