Special Takeaway by TPC Kuala Lumpur
During this new normal challenging times, TPC Kuala Lumpur presents a Sundown takeaway menu for Ramadan available from 1 until 22 May 2020 specially prepared by Golfer’s Terrace. You can now take some time off from the kitchen and enjoy a delightful dish in the comfort of your home.
Orders are open from 1.00 pm to 6.30 pm and must be made 1 hour in advance by calling our team at 03-2011 9189. Only cashless payment in the form of Debit or Credit Card is applicable and a drive-through concept for pick-up only are available at the West Lobby Porte-cochere between 3.30 pm and 6.30 pm.
Local favourites include Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang, Nasi Tomato set, Biryani Chicken, Chicken and Beef Masak Lemak, Seafood Noodle Soup, Roti John Chicken, Cream Caramel and more are priced from RM 14+ onwards.
For bigger groups, two different Hidang Set Menus are also available perfect for 4 persons priced at RM 78+ per set. Set A menu feature dishes like Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api, Daging Masak Lada Hitam, Sayur Taugeh and Tauhu Sos Tiram, Telur Dadar Cili and Bawang. Meanwhile Set B include dishes like Ayam Tumis Berlada, Tenggiri Masak Lemak Cili Api, Fried Choy Sam Vegetables and Fried Egg Foo Young. Both sets come with fluffy steamed white rice, Ulam and Sambal Belacan.
In accordance with the advice by the authorities, TPCKL’s Buffet of the Year has been called off. Members and guests may choose to utilise the purchased vouchers at Golfer’s Terrace until 31 December 2020 or obtain a refund by submitting the original vouchers at the Golf payment counter when the club reopens.
The full menu can be viewed at tpckl.com or follow our social media account at Facebook.com/tpckualalumpur and Instagram.com/tpc_kl. Salam Ramadan to all Muslims and to all Malaysians, stay healthy and well with your loved ones!
Other Course Highlights
- Agronomy Teams Navigate Challenging Times Safely and Adopt New Procedures Ahead of Golfers Return to Courses Across Troon-Managed Venues
- England’s St Enodoc Golf Club Embarks on Ecological Management Plan to Return its Courses to Biodiverse Landscape
- Troon to Manage Vattanac Golf Resort in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh Launches Golf Packages
- Make your Raya Celebration Extra Special with TPCKL
- Lahore Gymkhana Club – A Legacy from the Past
- Meru Valley Resort Reopens for Play
- Special Takeaway by TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Royal St George’s Will Host The 149th Open Next July
- The Golf Course at Adare Manor Reflects on Another Year Since Reopening in 2018
- More news...