Special Takeaway by TPC Kuala Lumpur
During this new normal challenging times, TPC Kuala Lumpur presents a Sundown takeaway menu for Ramadan available from 1 until 22 May 2020 specially prepared by Golfer’s Terrace. You can now take some time off from the kitchen and enjoy a delightful dish in the comfort of your home.
Orders are open from 1.00 pm to 6.30 pm and must be made 1 hour in advance by calling our team at 03-2011 9189. Only cashless payment in the form of Debit or Credit Card is applicable and a drive-through concept for pick-up only are available at the West Lobby Porte-cochere between 3.30 pm and 6.30 pm.
Local favourites include Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang, Nasi Tomato set, Biryani Chicken, Chicken and Beef Masak Lemak, Seafood Noodle Soup, Roti John Chicken, Cream Caramel and more are priced from RM 14+ onwards.
For bigger groups, two different Hidang Set Menus are also available perfect for 4 persons priced at RM 78+ per set. Set A menu feature dishes like Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api, Daging Masak Lada Hitam, Sayur Taugeh and Tauhu Sos Tiram, Telur Dadar Cili and Bawang. Meanwhile Set B include dishes like Ayam Tumis Berlada, Tenggiri Masak Lemak Cili Api, Fried Choy Sam Vegetables and Fried Egg Foo Young. Both sets come with fluffy steamed white rice, Ulam and Sambal Belacan.
In accordance with the advice by the authorities, TPCKL’s Buffet of the Year has been called off. Members and guests may choose to utilise the purchased vouchers at Golfer’s Terrace until 31 December 2020 or obtain a refund by submitting the original vouchers at the Golf payment counter when the club reopens.
The full menu can be viewed at tpckl.com or follow our social media account at Facebook.com/tpckualalumpur and Instagram.com/tpc_kl. Salam Ramadan to all Muslims and to all Malaysians, stay healthy and well with your loved ones!
Other Course Highlights
- Tour Operators to Target Abu Dhabi, to Welcome International Golfers from Expanding Green List of Countries
- July is All About Families at Troon Abu Dhabi
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Ranked as Number 1 Malaysian Golf Course Again
- Adare Manor Marks Reopening by Offering Exclusive Access with New 3D Tours
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club Continues to Set New Standards for Sustainability Practices in the Region
- Sentosa Golf Club Goes Electric with Porsche Destination Charging
- The Els Club Malaysia Appoint Golf Industry Stalwarts as General Manager and Group Director of Agronomy
- Sentosa Golf Club Aiming to Become World’s First Carbon Neutral Golf Club
- PGA National Czech Republic is a Trailblazer in Environmentally Sustainable Golf
- Nick Faldo Announces New Design in Vietnam
- More news...