TaylorMade Golf Introduces Spider S to Franchise of Spider Putters
TaylorMade Golf’s Spider S is the latest addition to the company’s acclaimed Spider franchise. The uniquely shaped putter family provides the ultimate in stability and forgiveness through high-MOI mallet designs.
Spider S is manufactured from high-grade 6061 aluminium and 100-per cent machine milled for precision shaping. The square-frame putter head is outfitted with two 48g tungsten sole weights that are strategically placed on the toe and the heel to help stabilize the putter while also optimizing CG location.
A heavy tungsten backbar is used to further customize swing weight based on the length of the putter. Coming in 65g, the backbar at the rear of the putter is designed to influence head weight, feel and performance.
The combination of advanced materials and square shaping promotes high MOI for increased forgiveness and consistent roll on strikes across the face. With an MOI of 6,000-plus, Spider S offers the most forgiving performance of any model in the Spider franchise.
Completing the design is the Tour-proven Pure Roll™ Insert. With Spider S, the company opted for a thicker 5mm surlyn insert designed for better sound, feel and roll characteristics.
Spider S Navy
Spider S Chalk
“With Spider S, we utilise advanced materials and machine milling to create the highest MOI and most forgiving model in our Spider line-up. The beauty and performance of this putter is in all of the tungsten. We use more than 150g in each head to deliver precision weighting and optimal performance,” said Bill Price, TaylorMade Senior Director of Product Creation, Putter & Wedge
Spider S is available with an MSRP of RM2,090. Offered in two different colourways: Navy and Chalk. It comes equipped with the KBS Stepless Stability Shaft and Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 grip.
Other Equipment News
- Titleist Introduces Next Generation T-Series Irons at PGA Tour’s Travelers Championship
- FootJoy Announces Exciting New Additions to the Popular FJ Flex Franchise
- adidas Steps Forward with Sustainable Products in Golf
- Cobra Golf’s First Complete Line of 3D Printed Multi-Material Putters
- Cobra Golf’s The King Vintage Family of Putters are Named After Classic Sports Cars
- Puma Golf Celebrates the Second Major of the Year with a Collection of Apparel, Footwear & Accessories Inspired by South Carolina’s Southern Heritage
- Titleist Introduces New Players and Hybrid Stand Bags
- Puma Golf’s Latest Excellent Golf Wear Collection is Inspired by Sport, Lifestyle and Street Culture
- Titleist Introduces Limited Edition M Grind Vokey Wedge for South-East Asia
- Science Sexy is How One Describes PXG’S 0211
- More news...