PXG Unveils the Newest 0311 GEN3 Irons
Powered by the new Patented Impact Reactor Technology and the world’s thinnest club face, these 5-times forged then milled irons are the ultimate game-changer.
Impact Reactor Technology, powered by a DualCOR system, supports significant face deflection during impact to increase face loading and delivers more energy to the golf ball. This helps create explosive ball speeds and distance while maintaining an unbelievably soft, yet solid feel.
INNER CORE TECHNOLOGY
Extremely high COR soft polymer core provides increases face loading while storing and rebounding more energy to the ball
OUTER CORE TECHNOLOGY
High strength, high COR polymer outer core provides increased structural stability to support an extremely thin, high-performance steel face.
How the 0311 GEN3 Irons are made:
- 5X FORGED BODY
PXG 0311 GEN3 Irons are forged from a strong 8620 soft carbon steel. This material prolongs the life of the clubhead, as well as enhances the overall appearance of the club over time.
PXG’s complex body geometries require separate forgings, utilising five unique sets of tooling, in order to form the body for each part.
- CNC MILLED BACK SURFACE
The back surface of the clubhead is CNC milled to create an incredibly precise, thin-walled, high-performance body design not obtainable via forging
- WORLD’S THINNEST FACE
Made from high strength HT1770 maraging steel and measuring a mere 0.058” (~1.5mm) thick, PXG presents the thinnest face in golf
- ROBOTIC LASER WELD
Robotic Laser Welding helps expand the functional face area and increase forgiveness on mishits. The process reduces the heat affected zone and provides a high-strength attachment method.
- PERIMETER WEIGHTING TECHNOLOGY
PXG’s proprietary weighting system optimises mass properties to support exceptional launch conditions and an enhanced MOI. Each clubhead features nine weights made of lightweight titanium or heavier tungsten.
- SATIN NICKEL/CHROME PLATING PROCESS
To help eliminate distractions at address and improve long term wear, PXG 0311 Irons present a Satin Nickel/Chrome Plating. The multi-step plating process creates a low glare, durable finish.
- ROBOTIC POLISHING
A new, industry-leading Robotic Polishing process eliminates virtually all inconsistencies in the sole and face geometries from club to club. This ensures every club manufactured performs through the turf as designed by PXG’s engineers.
The PXG 0311 GEN3 Irons are available in three different head shapes catered to different golfers.
0311 T GEN3 Irons – Tour Performance
– Maximum workability and distance control. Designed for highly skilled golfers.
0311 P GEN3 Irons – Players
– Ideal balance of playability and forgiveness. Appeals to a wide range of golfers.
0311 XP GEN3 Irons – Xtreme Performance
– Optimised for distance and forgiveness. Sweet spot the larger than Texas.
The new 0311 GEN3 Irons are exclusively available through MST Golf stores nationwide. Custom fitting sessions are available through MST Golf Tech Shops. PXG is exclusively distributed by MST Golf in Malaysia and Singapore.
Other Equipment News
- Puma Golf Scripts for the 2020 PGA Championship
- The Garmin MARQ Golfer is the Modern Tool-Watch that Scores On and Off the Course
- TaylorMade’s Jon Rahm Wins Memorial Tournament & Climbs to World No.1
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures Sixth PGA Tour Victory at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FootJoy Introduces New Addition Flex Coastal to the Popular FJ Flex Franchise
- Vokey Wedgeworks Launches Tour-Proven Low Bounce K Grind
- Honma’s Newest TR20 Golf Clubs Deliver Speed for Accomplished Players.
- Colantotte’s Releases New Simple Designs
- New ONOFF AKA Line Launched
- The New 2020 GIII 8 Family Reaches Malaysia
- More news...