Golfer’s Terrace Brings You All Time Local Favorite Dish!
The Golfer’s Terrace at Malaysia’s Family- Friendly club, TPC Kuala Lumpur, features Nasi Tomato and Ayam Masak Merah as its February signature dish that is sure to be a hit among locals and a wonderful pleasure for international guests.
Priced at RM 29.90++ per dish, the Nasi Tomato and Ayam Masak Merah set menu is a traditional Malay style dish made of chicken cooked with dried chillies, braised with tomato sauce and other spices to give you a sweet and savoury taste. The dish is complemented with aromatic rice cooked with tomato spiced paste. The meal also comes with a side dish of papadum, pickled cucumber and dalca.
To top it all off, complete your pleasurable dining experience with a choice of refreshing tropical juice, featuring the Pineapple Lemonade or Pineapple Sunrise at only RM 12.00++ each. This promotion is available from Sundays to Thursdays from 11.00 am to 8.30 pm and Fridays to Saturdays from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm. Parking is free of charge at TPC Kuala Lumpur with complimentary buggy shuttle service to the Clubhouse. Payment at the Golfer’s Terrace is via credit, debit and Touch and Go card. For more information or reservations, please contact the Golfer’s Terrace team at 03 2011 9187 / 189 today.
Other Course Highlights
- Make your Raya Celebration Extra Special with TPCKL
- Lahore Gymkhana Club – A Legacy from the Past
- Meru Valley Resort Reopens for Play
- Special Takeaway by TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Royal St George’s Will Host The 149th Open Next July
- The Golf Course at Adare Manor Reflects on Another Year Since Reopening in 2018
- Big Boost for Junior Golf Game in Perak
- Delightful Ramadan with “Dapur TPC Kuala Lumpur”
- Toro Throws Weight Behind AGIF Expo
- The R&A Appoints Chris Gray as Head of Sustainability and Agronomy for Asia-Pacific
- More news...