Golfer’s Terrace Brings You All Time Local Favorite Dish!
The Golfer’s Terrace at Malaysia’s Family- Friendly club, TPC Kuala Lumpur, features Nasi Tomato and Ayam Masak Merah as its February signature dish that is sure to be a hit among locals and a wonderful pleasure for international guests.
Priced at RM 29.90++ per dish, the Nasi Tomato and Ayam Masak Merah set menu is a traditional Malay style dish made of chicken cooked with dried chillies, braised with tomato sauce and other spices to give you a sweet and savoury taste. The dish is complemented with aromatic rice cooked with tomato spiced paste. The meal also comes with a side dish of papadum, pickled cucumber and dalca.
To top it all off, complete your pleasurable dining experience with a choice of refreshing tropical juice, featuring the Pineapple Lemonade or Pineapple Sunrise at only RM 12.00++ each. This promotion is available from Sundays to Thursdays from 11.00 am to 8.30 pm and Fridays to Saturdays from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm. Parking is free of charge at TPC Kuala Lumpur with complimentary buggy shuttle service to the Clubhouse. Payment at the Golfer’s Terrace is via credit, debit and Touch and Go card. For more information or reservations, please contact the Golfer’s Terrace team at 03 2011 9187 / 189 today.
Other Course Highlights
- Faldo Reveals New 19TH Hole in Vietnam
- Sentosa Golf Club to Grind Down Food Waste to Reuse as Fertiliser on Golf Courses
- A Delicious Fare at TPC KL’s Golfer’s Terrace
- Kota Permai GCC Among New Asian Tour Destinations Programme
- Sentosa Golf Club Becomes World’s First Golf Club to Join UN’s Sports for Climate Action Initiative
- Merdeka Specials at TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Sentosa Golf Club Announces Partnership with Geo Foundation
- State Golfing Squad Prepares for SUKMA 2021 Games at Meru Valley Resort
- Kota Permai and Horizon Hills Join IMG Prestige
- New Physical Therapy Centre Opens at Meru Valley Resort
- More news...