Titleist New T100•S Irons – The Player’s Forged Distance Iron
The introduction of the all-new Titleist T100•S irons meets the need for a fully-forged player’s iron that plays stronger to produce greater distance.
Modelled after the tour-refined design of the new Titleist T100 models – which have quickly become the most played irons this season on the PGA Tour – the new T100•S irons are individually calibrated with 2-degree stronger lofts to give better players the distance they need to score lower while preserving the feel and precision required for superior shot shaping.
Available for fittings March 12 (and in golf shops March 27), T100•S is a direct result of player feedback and the engineering ingenuity that has made Titleist the longstanding #1 iron on the PGA Tour. Joining T100, T200 and T300 in the strikingly new T-Series iron family, the T100•S introduces a new fully-forged Player’s Distance iron model unlike anything else in the category.
“T100•S was developed as a Player’s Distance iron with an emphasis on the word Player’s. We’ve taken the most popular irons on the PGA Tour and carefully engineered them to maximize distance,” said Josh Talge, Vice President, Titleist Golf Club Marketing.
“As we were launching the new T-Series, we met a lot of golfers who were really excited about T100 but had become accustomed to playing stronger-lofted iron sets. It would have been really easy to just take T100’s and bend them stronger for those players. But by doing that you start to sacrifice the incredible feel and turf interaction – the reasons why players were gravitating toward them in the first place. So our engineers went back and redesigned each individual iron to give these players the stronger lofts and distance they’re looking for while preserving the performance of that pure forged shape and sole.”
T100•S Performance & Technology
T100•S irons are masterfully designed to deliver the same tour-level precision and signature forged feel as T100, in 2-degree stronger lofts for longer distance:
- Carefully calibrated T100 design with 2-degree stronger lofts enhances carry distance throughout the set.
- New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control
- Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten (with an average of 66 grams placed in the heel and toe of the mid and long irons) delivers exceptional stability.
- Tour-refined sole shape (same as T100) features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.
- Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
- Available irons: 3 (19º), 4 (22º), 5 (25º), 6 (28º), 7 (32º), 8 (36º), 9 (40º), P (44º), W48.
“While we’ve engineered T100•S for distance, this still a precision product,” said Marni Ines, Director, Titleist Irons Development, Golf Club R&D. “To be a great iron player you need to be in control of your distances and have the ability to work the ball when the shot calls for it. The design of T100•S simply allows players to hit their number from even farther away – with the tight dispersion and proper trajectory they need to hit it close.”
Free Trial & Fittings
Beginning March 12, golfers can experience the performance of T100•S irons by attending a Titleist Fitting and Trial event (including Titleist Thursdays). To find an event, or book a free T-Series iron fitting with a Titleist Product Specialist, golfers can visit https://www.titleist.com/fitting/appointments.
The new Titleist T-Series T100•S irons will be available only through custom fit, with fittings beginning March 12 at Singapore National Fitting Centre and selected fitting accounts. MAP RM796 per club on standard no-upcharge shafts. In addition, Titleist offers an industry-leading number of custom shaft choices, many at no upcharge.
Other Equipment News
- TaylorMade Golf Truss Putters Reshapes Stability Created in Traditional Putters
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Spider S to Franchise of Spider Putters
- Newest Wilson Duo Soft + Golf Balls Hit Shelves
- The Next Generation BB Series & INOVAI 6.0 Putters
- New PXG 0311 Wedges
- PXG Unveils the Newest 0311 GEN3 Irons
- TaylorMade Golf SIM Max and SIM Max OS Irons Brings a Forged-Like Feel to the Distance Iron Category
- TaylorMade Unveils the New Shape of Performance with SIM Metalwoods
- The New Titleist AVX Golf Ball – Higher Speed, Longer Distance, More Control
- adidas Golf Changes the Game with New CODECHAOS Footwear
- More news...