Mizuno T20 Wedges Grain Flow Forged HD Precision – Where you Need it Most.
The precision and feel of Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged HD process suit the manufacture of wedges like no other. Perfected for over 50 years at one factory in Hiroshima, Japan – Mizuno’s forging expertise is revered for its consistency of manufacture, distance control and incredible feedback. A reputation most commonly associated with Mizuno irons – but with even more payback in the wedges where touch and feel are most critical.
“Although our T-Series wedges haven’t been available to the public for over a year – they’ve become even more popular on tour over that time. The teardrop shape, forged feel and addition of a Tour only RAW finish brought the wedge to iconic status. The updated T20 has been a long time in coming – but with a few extra design tweaks we learned over the last year will finally bring all that wedge goodness back to the public,” said Kyle Hammond, PGA Tour Technician
- Maintain Backspin in Wet Conditions
New Hydroflow Micro Grooves are vertically etched to release moisture and maintain spin in damp conditions.
- Spin Weighted
Weight placed high, discreetly within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off-centre strikes.
- Predictable Shotmaking
After Grain Flow Forging every head is mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances – ensuring a perfectly flat face and consistent spin.
- Precise CNC Milled Grooves
Boron infused 1025 billets is more durable for longer-lasting grooves and spin you can trust. T20’s higher lofted wedges carry a wider shallower groove for the partial shots played around the green. Alternatively, our lower lofted options have the deeper, narrower groove more suited to full shots. All precision milled for predictable, consistent spin.
- Classic Teardrop Flow
Profile flows from a defined teardrop 46-degree pitching wedge for full shots, through to a more rounded 60 degree for versatility around the green.
The Mizuno T20 Wedges are available in a Blue ION plated finish in 50°, 52°, 54°, 56°, 58° & 60° lofts. Retailing at SRP: RM799, the wedges are available at MST Golf stores.
Other Equipment News
- PUMA Golf Scripts for the 2020 US Open
- New Titleist Drivers Debut on PGA and European Tours
- Titleist T-Series T100•S and T200 – Player’s Distance Irons in Limited Black Finish
- Tiger Woods’ 2020 Nike Golf Shoes – Classic Look with Modern Performance.
- Vokey Design Introduces Limited Jet Black SM8 Wedges
- Play what the Pros Play with the Athlete Edition TP5x Custom Player Numbers.
- Skechers GO GOLF Torque-Twist Shoes for Comfort, Good Traction and Proctection
- The All-New Titleist Tour Speed Golf Ball is a High Performance Ball Offering Enhanced Speed
- Puma Golf Scripts for the 2020 PGA Championship
- The Garmin MARQ Golfer is the Modern Tool-Watch that Scores On and Off the Course
- More news...