Ecco Golf Announces Signing of Major Champion Henrik Stenson
Ground-breaking footwear innovator, ECCO GOLF, has announced the signing of global golf superstar Henrik Stenson as a brand ambassador.
The 43-year-old Swede has put pen-to-paper on a multi-year agreement with the pioneering shoe brand and will compete around the world wearing ECCO GOLF’s famed hybrid shoes.
Stenson has enjoyed a stellar career since turning pro in 1998 and became the first male Swedish major champion when he won the 2016 Open Championship at Royal Troon with a major championship record lowest aggregate score of 264.
A two-time European Tour Golfer of the Year (2013 and 2016) and Olympic silver medallist, Stenson has spent over 300 weeks ranked in the World Top Ten during an illustrious career which has seen him record more than 20 Tour victories.
Other Equipment News
- TaylorMade Golf Truss Putters Reshapes Stability Created in Traditional Putters
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Spider S to Franchise of Spider Putters
- Newest Wilson Duo Soft + Golf Balls Hit Shelves
- The Next Generation BB Series & INOVAI 6.0 Putters
- New PXG 0311 Wedges
- PXG Unveils the Newest 0311 GEN3 Irons
- TaylorMade Golf SIM Max and SIM Max OS Irons Brings a Forged-Like Feel to the Distance Iron Category
- TaylorMade Unveils the New Shape of Performance with SIM Metalwoods
- The New Titleist AVX Golf Ball – Higher Speed, Longer Distance, More Control
- adidas Golf Changes the Game with New CODECHAOS Footwear
- More news...