Ecco Golf Announces Signing of Major Champion Henrik Stenson
Ground-breaking footwear innovator, ECCO GOLF, has announced the signing of global golf superstar Henrik Stenson as a brand ambassador.
The 43-year-old Swede has put pen-to-paper on a multi-year agreement with the pioneering shoe brand and will compete around the world wearing ECCO GOLF’s famed hybrid shoes.
Stenson has enjoyed a stellar career since turning pro in 1998 and became the first male Swedish major champion when he won the 2016 Open Championship at Royal Troon with a major championship record lowest aggregate score of 264.
A two-time European Tour Golfer of the Year (2013 and 2016) and Olympic silver medallist, Stenson has spent over 300 weeks ranked in the World Top Ten during an illustrious career which has seen him record more than 20 Tour victories.
Other Equipment News
- PUMA Golf Scripts for the 2020 US Open
- New Titleist Drivers Debut on PGA and European Tours
- Titleist T-Series T100•S and T200 – Player’s Distance Irons in Limited Black Finish
- Tiger Woods’ 2020 Nike Golf Shoes – Classic Look with Modern Performance.
- Vokey Design Introduces Limited Jet Black SM8 Wedges
- Play what the Pros Play with the Athlete Edition TP5x Custom Player Numbers.
- Skechers GO GOLF Torque-Twist Shoes for Comfort, Good Traction and Proctection
- The All-New Titleist Tour Speed Golf Ball is a High Performance Ball Offering Enhanced Speed
- Puma Golf Scripts for the 2020 PGA Championship
- The Garmin MARQ Golfer is the Modern Tool-Watch that Scores On and Off the Course
- More news...