Puma Golf’s Newest Apparel Line Captures the Journey of Golfers
Puma Golf unveiled its new “Game That Travels” apparel, footwear and accessories collection – comprised of eight series that pay homage to the most desirable locales Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland travel to each PGA Tour season. Each ensemble is a destination brought to life for those who love golf and style and bring their game with them wherever they go. Each drop will feature intricate details and patterns crafted to capture the feel of what the host site is all about.
The first assortments of apparel, footwear and accessories, the Saltwater Collection, was released in conjunction with the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas. Saltwater brings together some of the most sought-after tourist attractions in the Bahamas – swimming with sharks, stingrays, and turtles. The second in the series, launching this week at Tournament of Champions, is the Island Time collection, featuring two signature prints inspired by the tropical vibes of the Hawaiian Islands. Fowler helped to launch this collection today, wearing a matching Island Pineapple print shirt and short inspired by progressive sportswear, his Pro-Am round.
“A lot of thought and detail went into the design of each collection to make up our Game That Travels apparel, footwear and accessories,” said Chris MacNeill, Senior Product Line Manager, PUMA Golf Apparel. “It’s not just about a fun print, it’s about telling a story. These collections were designed to do just that, to transport golfers to a specific location, allowing them to experience a bit of what our athletes enjoy each season. Our players travel to some of the most iconic places in the world, and we wanted to bring the spirit and essence of those places to life.”
Each collection in the “Game That Travels” line provides the performance needed to handle business on the course while assuring that your style game travels with you wherever life brings you. While each of these collections is designed to capture the vibe of each notable location, they bring with them a subtle sophistication that balances a timeless look with the inspiration of bespoke fashion sense. The remaining six collections will not be released until their corresponding key moments in time along the 2020 Tour schedule, when Rickie, Gary and Bryson will roll them out during play.
The remaining stops on the Game That Travels journey:
- The Farmers Insurance Open – California – Turfs Up Collection, inspired by the surf and golf culture of the California Coast. Launching: Thursday, January 23, 2020.
- The PLAYERS Championship – Florida – X Collection, the second iteration of the popular collection inspired by Rickie’s 10-year partnership with PUMA. Launching: March 10.
- The Masters Tournament – Georgia – TournAMENt Pack, deriving inspiration from the flowers that line the three holes that make-up AMEN corner (11, 12 and 13)– White Dogwood, Golden Bell and Azalea. Launching: April 1, 2020.
- The Sweetness Collection – inspired by the now, social media infamous, #SB2K, this is the perfect collection for any golf vacation! Launching: April 27, 2020.
- PGA Championship – San Francisco – the Love/Haight Collection represents the free-spirit vibe of one of the city’s most iconic intersections, Haight-Ashbury, this collection will be sure to speak to your inner hippie. Launching: May 11, 2020.
- S. Open – New York – Pars & Stripes Collection – inspired by the blue and white awning that covers the terrace at the stunning clubhouse at Winged Foot Golf Club. Launching: Monday, June 15.
The PUMA Golf Game That Travels Collection will be available upon individual releases throughout the year at https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf and select retailers.
Other Equipment News
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures Sixth PGA Tour Victory at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- FootJoy Introduces New Addition Flex Coastal to the Popular FJ Flex Franchise
- Vokey Wedgeworks Launches Tour-Proven Low Bounce K Grind
- Honma’s Newest TR20 Golf Clubs Deliver Speed for Accomplished Players.
- Colantotte’s Releases New Simple Designs
- New ONOFF AKA Line Launched
- The New 2020 GIII 8 Family Reaches Malaysia
- Revolutionary Comfort
- Garmin Introduces the Approach S62 Premium Golf Smartwatch
- Built, Tested, and Designed for the Majors
- More news...