Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
The all-day dining outlet at the Golfer’s Terrace at TPC Kuala Lumpur features new delights specially curated by the talented in-house chefs on a monthly basis. So now everyone can look forward to a jolly good deal meal with a twist at TPC Kuala Lumpur.
The dish of the month in November presents a scrumptious Grilled Roulade Cheesy Chicken served with vegetables of the day, complemented with Golden Fries. This dish is complemented with a mixture of fresh mozzarella and cheddar cheese that represent the authenticity of Italian cooking with a pitch of continental flavour to it. A delicious gourmet meal that will surely keep you satiated all day long.
Priced at only RM 26.70++, one can enjoy the meal with an amazing view of the championship West Course while sipping a choice of delightful beverages ie. the refreshing Virgin Blue Lagoon or the sensational Cherries Cubana at only RM 12.00++ each. In line with the club’s direction towards digitalization, payment at the Golfer’s Terrace is cashless.
If you’re coming with children, then rest assured that TPC Kuala Lumpur has the best facilities that cater to the little ones such as a bowling centre with kiddy lanes, the games room, a movie theatre and a fully equipped baby changing room for the convenience of moms and dads. The clubhouse also offers ample free parking space at the multilevel carpark with complimentary buggy service to and from the clubhouse.
Other dining outlets at TPC Kuala Lumpur guests can enjoy are Connoisseurs Lounge & Restaurant, Niji Japanese Restaurant, Qureshi Northern Indian Cuisine, Pepper Bell Café and Sid’s Bar.
The promotion is available from Sundays to Thursdays, from 11.00 am to 8.30 pm and from Fridays and Saturdays, from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm. For reservations or to know more, call 03- 2011 9189 / 187 or WhatsApp to 019-263 6548 today.
Other Course Highlights
- Toro Throws Weight Behind AGIF Expo
- The R&A Appoints Chris Gray as Head of Sustainability and Agronomy for Asia-Pacific
- Golfer’s Terrace Brings You All Time Local Favorite Dish!
- International Golf Publication Recognition for TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Major Champion Henrik Stenson Supports Environmental Campaign at the SMBC Singapore Open
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Kicks Off 2020 with a Bang!
- Laguna Lăng Cô Continues To Push The Boundaries After Being Awarded EarthCheck Gold Certification
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club Ascends to Asia Pacific Level With Historic Wins at 2019 Asian Golf Awards
- Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club Crowned ‘World’s Best Golf Club’ at World Golf Awards
- Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
- More news...