Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
The all-day dining outlet at the Golfer’s Terrace at TPC Kuala Lumpur features new delights specially curated by the talented in-house chefs on a monthly basis. So now everyone can look forward to a jolly good deal meal with a twist at TPC Kuala Lumpur.
The dish of the month in November presents a scrumptious Grilled Roulade Cheesy Chicken served with vegetables of the day, complemented with Golden Fries. This dish is complemented with a mixture of fresh mozzarella and cheddar cheese that represent the authenticity of Italian cooking with a pitch of continental flavour to it. A delicious gourmet meal that will surely keep you satiated all day long.
Priced at only RM 26.70++, one can enjoy the meal with an amazing view of the championship West Course while sipping a choice of delightful beverages ie. the refreshing Virgin Blue Lagoon or the sensational Cherries Cubana at only RM 12.00++ each. In line with the club’s direction towards digitalization, payment at the Golfer’s Terrace is cashless.
If you’re coming with children, then rest assured that TPC Kuala Lumpur has the best facilities that cater to the little ones such as a bowling centre with kiddy lanes, the games room, a movie theatre and a fully equipped baby changing room for the convenience of moms and dads. The clubhouse also offers ample free parking space at the multilevel carpark with complimentary buggy service to and from the clubhouse.
Other dining outlets at TPC Kuala Lumpur guests can enjoy are Connoisseurs Lounge & Restaurant, Niji Japanese Restaurant, Qureshi Northern Indian Cuisine, Pepper Bell Café and Sid’s Bar.
The promotion is available from Sundays to Thursdays, from 11.00 am to 8.30 pm and from Fridays and Saturdays, from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm. For reservations or to know more, call 03- 2011 9189 / 187 or WhatsApp to 019-263 6548 today.
Other Course Highlights
- Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh Launches Golf Packages
- Make your Raya Celebration Extra Special with TPCKL
- Lahore Gymkhana Club – A Legacy from the Past
- Meru Valley Resort Reopens for Play
- Special Takeaway by TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Royal St George’s Will Host The 149th Open Next July
- The Golf Course at Adare Manor Reflects on Another Year Since Reopening in 2018
- Big Boost for Junior Golf Game in Perak
- Delightful Ramadan with “Dapur TPC Kuala Lumpur”
- Toro Throws Weight Behind AGIF Expo
- More news...