TPCKL’s Cashless Driving Range Reopens
Malaysia’s first and only cashless driving range equipped with a fully-automated system reopened its doors at TPC Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, 12 October 2019.
TPC Kuala Lumpur’s newly resurfaced Driving Range is designed to resemble the multi-award-winning West Course to evoke a sense of excitement and anticipation for those who have yet to embark on the actual course. The three-tiered building structure accommodates 78 spacious bays for beginners and professional golfers. Range balls are priced from RM60 for 240 balls to RM200 for 800 balls for visitors.
Wholly owned by Sime Darby Property Berhad, this family-friendly club has been keeping to its commitment to deliver the best facilities and services for its members and guests. The enhancement of the Driving Range is one solid example of that commitment. In 2018, TPC Kuala Lumpur’s West Course embarked on extensive upgrade works to its entire 18-hole course.
In line with the family-friendly club concept, TPC Kuala Lumpur’s Driving Range is equipped with various facilities namely Squash, Tennis and Badminton Courts, Pepper Bell Café, Golf Academy, Club-Fitting facility, Let’s Get Fit Workout Studio, Sid’s Bar, Changing Rooms, Prayer Rooms and home to the largest ProShop in Southeast Asia. In addition to that, there is ample shaded parking space which is free of charge and complemented with a premium car wash service for the convenience of members and guests.
TPC Kuala Lumpur’s Driving Range opens daily from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm on weekdays and 7.00 am to 10.00 pm on weekends and public holidays. The Driving Range closes every first and third Mondays of the month and reopens by 3.00 pm for scheduled maintenance works. For any enquiries, please contact 03 – 2011 9162 or follow TPC Kuala Lumpur’s Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates and promotions.
Other Course Highlights
- Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club Crowned ‘World’s Best Golf Club’ at World Golf Awards
- Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
- TPC KL’s West Course Named Best Golf Course in Malaysia at World Golf Awards
- TPCKL’s Cashless Driving Range Reopens
- Momentum Building for 59club Asia with Riverdale Golf Club Partnership Agreement
- Jose María Olazábal to Modernise Seve Ballesteros Design at Club de Campo Villa de Madrid
- Jebsen & Jessen Technology Cements Position as Leading Solutions Provider in Turf & Irrigation
- Faldo Design’s Newest Course Opens for Play in Cambodia
- Dom Pedro to Host Ladies European Tour Qualifying School This Year-End
- Forest City Unveils Classic Golf Course
- More news...