Momentum Building for 59club Asia with Riverdale Golf Club Partnership Agreement
59club Asia has extended its influence over the continent’s customer service revolution, with the addition of the five-star, MBK-owned Riverdale Golf Club to its growing client portfolio. It becomes the third top-tier golf venue in Bangkok to appoint 59club Asia, following successful partnerships with Thai Country Club and Thana City Country Club, as the appetite to incorporate the brand’s renowned Service Excellence Standards grows.
On their engagement with 59club Asia, Mr Kiattisak Ketsiri, General manager of Riverdale Golf Club, expressed his excitement at working with the leading customer service benchmarking and training provider. He said: “I am confident that our collaboration with 59club Asia will enhance Riverdale Golf Club’s ability to deliver the very best golf course condition and level of service in keeping with our club slogan: ‘The Perfect Challenge’. The technologies provided by 59club Asia will serve as valuable tools to ensure that we are consistently moving in the right direction. It is the reason why we decided to work with Araya and the team.”
59club Asia provides golf, leisure and hospitality venues with valuable management tools to improve and maintain elevated standards of customer service and sales performance within their operations. Customer service data and analysis generated from Mystery Shopper Audits, Member & Visitor Surveys and Staff Training will highlight countless opportunities for golf venues to improve, pinpointing what is required of club staff and their needs in terms of training and support.
Araya Singhsuwan, Operations Manager, 59club Asia, said: “The Riverdale Golf Club demonstrates high potential to deliver an excellent customer experience. With our invaluable data at hand, the golf club will have all of the intel required to make impactful changes to its systems and operations. Ultimately, the club will be provided with the ability to improve service in order to grow revenue, which is 59club Asia’s ultimate goal for our partners.”
59club Asia’s software and assessment criteria works for all golf clubs, regardless of their size or status. Based in Bangkok, it is leading the service industry revolution across Asia, delivering venues with the tools and data-driven insights required to set themselves apart from the competition.
Other Course Highlights
- Major Champion Henrik Stenson Supports Environmental Campaign at the SMBC Singapore Open
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Kicks Off 2020 with a Bang!
- Laguna Lăng Cô Continues To Push The Boundaries After Being Awarded EarthCheck Gold Certification
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club Ascends to Asia Pacific Level With Historic Wins at 2019 Asian Golf Awards
- Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club Crowned ‘World’s Best Golf Club’ at World Golf Awards
- Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
- TPC KL’s West Course Named Best Golf Course in Malaysia at World Golf Awards
- TPCKL’s Cashless Driving Range Reopens
- Momentum Building for 59club Asia with Riverdale Golf Club Partnership Agreement
- Jose María Olazábal to Modernise Seve Ballesteros Design at Club de Campo Villa de Madrid
- More news...