Titleist New TruFeel Golf Ball – The Softest-Feeling Titleist
The new Titleist TruFeel golf ball is engineered to deliver longer distance and excellent control for golfers who rely on the consistent performance and quality of the softest-feeling Titleist.
Now available in golf shops worldwide, Titleist TruFeel has been reimagined with a new TruTouch core and new TruFit aerodynamics for more distance with the driver and in the long game. A proprietary TruFlex cover provides ultra-soft feel and excellent control on shots into and around the green.
For golfers who prefer a very soft compression feel, Titleist TruFeel improves upon the prior generation DT TruSoft as the best performing golf ball in its class, offering a superior combination of soft feel, longer distance and short game control.
“We know from our extensive player testing that golfers who gravitate toward the softest-feeling golf balls are also clearly focused on performance,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing. “In this category, we continue to see competitive products that sacrifice distance or short-game spin in order to gain a softer feel. TruFeel strikes the perfect balance of extremely soft feel and all-around performance. Our engineers have advanced TruFeel’s low compression technology to add speed and distance in the long game while preserving the feel that golfers tell us they love – and the playability on every shot that makes this ball a Titleist.”
TruFeel is available in White and Optic Yellow, with a new Matte Red colour option to be added in January 2020. The new TruFeel sidestamp has been designed to double as an alignment aid.
TruFeel PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
Titleist TruFeel delivers best-in-class performance through the most advanced low compression design and manufacturing technologies:
• New TruTouch Core: The fast, low compression TruTouch core generates low spin for long distance.
• TruFlex Cover: The TruFlex cover is a proprietary Titleist formulation designed for very soft feel around the green and excellent greenside control.
• New TruFit Aerodynamics: The new TruFit aerodynamics are designed with a symmetrically optimized pattern to enhance long game distance.
Every TruFeel golf ball is made at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in North Dartmouth, Mass., to ensure the most consistent performance, quality and feel – from ball to ball and dozen to dozen.
NEW SIDESSTAMP ALIGNMENT
The TruFeel sidestamp features a new alignment aid, providing golfers the option for easy alignment without having to mark a line on the ball. The design was inspired by the most popular alignment aid available through the My Titleist customizer on Titleist.com since alignment options debuted in February 2018.
TruFeel is now available in golf shops worldwide in both White and Optic Yellow, with a new Matte Red colour option coming in January 2020. MAP RM104.
Other Equipment News
- Cobra Golf’s New King Forged TEC Irons Offer Better Players Powerful Combination of Accuracy, Feel, Distance and Forgiveness in an Eye-Catching Design
- Titleist New TruFeel Golf Ball – The Softest-Feeling Titleist
- Callaway JAWS MD5 Wedge – The Most Aggressive Groove in Golf
- The Sublime Majesty
- Garmin Links Radar Functionality and Golf GPS Technology for the First Time to Bring Entertaining Gaming Experiences to the Approach G80
- PXG Malaysia’s New Mobile Fitting Van
- PXG Launches Stylish Apparel Line
- The Range is Unlimited
- TaylorMade Golf Refreshes P700 Series Irons Line-Up with Introduction of New P·790 Players Distance Irons
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Tour Preferred Raw Design in New Milled Grind 2 Wedges
- More news...