Titleist New TruFeel Golf Ball – The Softest-Feeling Titleist
The new Titleist TruFeel golf ball is engineered to deliver longer distance and excellent control for golfers who rely on the consistent performance and quality of the softest-feeling Titleist.
Now available in golf shops worldwide, Titleist TruFeel has been reimagined with a new TruTouch core and new TruFit aerodynamics for more distance with the driver and in the long game. A proprietary TruFlex cover provides ultra-soft feel and excellent control on shots into and around the green.
For golfers who prefer a very soft compression feel, Titleist TruFeel improves upon the prior generation DT TruSoft as the best performing golf ball in its class, offering a superior combination of soft feel, longer distance and short game control.
“We know from our extensive player testing that golfers who gravitate toward the softest-feeling golf balls are also clearly focused on performance,” said Michael Mahoney, Vice President, Titleist Golf Ball Marketing. “In this category, we continue to see competitive products that sacrifice distance or short-game spin in order to gain a softer feel. TruFeel strikes the perfect balance of extremely soft feel and all-around performance. Our engineers have advanced TruFeel’s low compression technology to add speed and distance in the long game while preserving the feel that golfers tell us they love – and the playability on every shot that makes this ball a Titleist.”
TruFeel is available in White and Optic Yellow, with a new Matte Red colour option to be added in January 2020. The new TruFeel sidestamp has been designed to double as an alignment aid.
TruFeel PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
Titleist TruFeel delivers best-in-class performance through the most advanced low compression design and manufacturing technologies:
• New TruTouch Core: The fast, low compression TruTouch core generates low spin for long distance.
• TruFlex Cover: The TruFlex cover is a proprietary Titleist formulation designed for very soft feel around the green and excellent greenside control.
• New TruFit Aerodynamics: The new TruFit aerodynamics are designed with a symmetrically optimized pattern to enhance long game distance.
Every TruFeel golf ball is made at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in North Dartmouth, Mass., to ensure the most consistent performance, quality and feel – from ball to ball and dozen to dozen.
NEW SIDESSTAMP ALIGNMENT
The TruFeel sidestamp features a new alignment aid, providing golfers the option for easy alignment without having to mark a line on the ball. The design was inspired by the most popular alignment aid available through the My Titleist customizer on Titleist.com since alignment options debuted in February 2018.
TruFeel is now available in golf shops worldwide in both White and Optic Yellow, with a new Matte Red colour option coming in January 2020. MAP RM104.
Other Equipment News
- Honma’s Newest TR20 Golf Clubs Deliver Speed for Accomplished Players.
- Colantotte’s Releases New Simple Designs
- New ONOFF AKA Line Launched
- The New 2020 GIII 8 Family Reaches Malaysia
- Revolutionary Comfort
- Garmin Introduces the Approach S62 Premium Golf Smartwatch
- Built, Tested, and Designed for the Majors
- Callaway Golf Introduces Next Generation of Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X Tour Balls
- The New Odyssey Triple Track Putter Line & New Stroke Lab Black Putters
- TaylorMade Golf Truss Putters Reshapes Stability Created in Traditional Putters
- More news...