The Range is Unlimited
Stephen Curry is known for seemingly unlimited range, dropping buckets from 35 feet out as easy as a layup. But off the court, his range is even longer – Stephen drops dimes almost 300 yards when he’s on the golf course. Stephen’s skill and passion for golf are well-known, and now he’s bringing his trademark intensity from the hardwood to the greens with a Golf collection.
Debuting during Stephen’s stop in China as part of the larger 2019 Under Armour Basketball Asia Tour, the Range Unlimited Golf line is all about bringing Stephen’s trademark style and personality onto the golf course, in combination with UA Golf’s best-in-class innovations.
“I wanted to try to blend my personality, my joy, my style off the court into a golf capsule – when you look good, you feel good and you play good golf, “ quotes Stephen Curry.
The Range Unlimited Collection features a full suite of products. The Range Unlimited Iso-Chill polos feature UA’s breakthrough Iso-Chill technology, which actively cools your body and keeps you dry despite heat and humidity. The Range Unlimited Storm Wind Jacket enables you to play through rain and wind, ensuring you’re ready for the elements. And the Curry 6 spikeless golf shoe pairs the acclaimed Curry 6 basketball shoe with a spikeless version of the UA Rotational Resistance outsole for lockdown, lightweight traction.
The capsule collection includes 14 total pieces – tops, bottoms, outerwear, hats and the Curry 6 SL golf shoe, all incorporating the latest material and design breakthroughs from UA Golf. The collection will be available in Malaysia starting from 19th September 2019 at selected Under Armour brand houses in Malaysia.
“You want to be able to make bold statements with some loud prints… it still has the performance technology with Iso-Chill that makes you feel cool out there on the course. There is always a performance element to making athletes better and that is what we do at Under Armour, so blending those two perspectives was what made this capsule different from anything else you’ve seen,” quotes Stephen Curry.
Other Equipment News
- Cobra Golf’s New King Forged TEC Irons Offer Better Players Powerful Combination of Accuracy, Feel, Distance and Forgiveness in an Eye-Catching Design
- Titleist New TruFeel Golf Ball – The Softest-Feeling Titleist
- Callaway JAWS MD5 Wedge – The Most Aggressive Groove in Golf
- The Sublime Majesty
- Garmin Links Radar Functionality and Golf GPS Technology for the First Time to Bring Entertaining Gaming Experiences to the Approach G80
- PXG Malaysia’s New Mobile Fitting Van
- PXG Launches Stylish Apparel Line
- The Range is Unlimited
- TaylorMade Golf Refreshes P700 Series Irons Line-Up with Introduction of New P·790 Players Distance Irons
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Tour Preferred Raw Design in New Milled Grind 2 Wedges
- More news...