Jebsen & Jessen Technology Cements Position as Leading Solutions Provider in Turf & Irrigation
The Turf & Irrigation Division (T&I) of Jebsen & Jessen’s Technology business unit is making strides in its offerings with new exclusive partnerships with Polylast, Durabunker and an extended exclusive partnership with Biral. This is on the back of an exclusive partnership with BA Pumps & Sprayers announced in June 2019 and further cements Jebsen & Jessen’s market-leader capabilities as the leading solutions provider in Turf & Irrigation.
To stay ahead of the game and meet the growing needs, Jebsen & Jessen’s new partnerships will see the introduction of Polylast’s bunker liners, Durabunker’s synthetic bunker product, and Biral’s BTD-200 warning system. The three partnerships add on to Jebsen & Jessen’s current offerings and each provide unique and quality solutions; Biral’s partnership brings onboard a unique lightning warning system that assists in safety concerns while partnerships with Durabunker and Polylast will expand the product range to service the construction and renovation of golf courses.
The partnerships leverage on Jebsen & Jessen Technology’s distribution expertise, knowledge of local markets, and expertise in turf management to serve the Southeast Asian market.
“This is an exciting time for us at T&I as we pursue growth opportunities and further develop our business through innovation and partnerships. We are always looking to strengthen our offerings and better support our customers in the region by bringing global technologies from the world’s leading manufacturers. With our new exclusive partnerships with Polylast and Durabunker and an extended exclusive partnership with Biral, we are better placed to offer total solutions in turf care and horticulture throughout Southeast Asia,” said Henrik Friis, Regional Director of Jebsen & Jessen Technology – Turf & Irrigation Division.
Other Course Highlights
- Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club Crowned ‘World’s Best Golf Club’ at World Golf Awards
- Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
- TPC KL’s West Course Named Best Golf Course in Malaysia at World Golf Awards
- TPCKL’s Cashless Driving Range Reopens
- Momentum Building for 59club Asia with Riverdale Golf Club Partnership Agreement
- Jose María Olazábal to Modernise Seve Ballesteros Design at Club de Campo Villa de Madrid
- Jebsen & Jessen Technology Cements Position as Leading Solutions Provider in Turf & Irrigation
- Faldo Design’s Newest Course Opens for Play in Cambodia
- Dom Pedro to Host Ladies European Tour Qualifying School This Year-End
- Forest City Unveils Classic Golf Course
- More news...