TaylorMade Announces TP Patina Putter Collection
TaylorMade Golf Company announced the anticipated release of the TP Patina Putter Collection, featuring a refined aesthetic paired with unparalleled craftsmanship. The TP Patina Putter Collection is a modern take on a classic design, built with TaylorMade’s patented, Tour-proven Pure Roll insert. All in, TP Patina is a look from the past that plays like the future.
Delivering a rich and classic colourway to the line of TP Putters, the TP Patina Putter Collection features a naturally tarnishing patina finish. Through combining black nickel and copper properties, we created a unique reveal on the edges and sole of the putter. The TP Patina Putter Collection is built for golfers who favour a smooth and traditional putter shape still backed by unrivalled performance and technology.
Built to optimize roll characteristics in all models of the TP Patina Putter Collection, a new and thicker 5mm aluminium Pure Roll insert is specially engineered to bring the grooves into direct contact with the ball. As compared to a solid face, the Pure Roll insert’s 45° grooves improve forward roll, helping the ball start and stay on its intended line.
This third-generation release of the TP Putter Collection features new signature TP screws that securely fasten the Pure Roll insert to the putter face. Through this process, voids and air pockets beneath the insert are minimized, creating an improved and solid feel on impact.
As with every putter in TaylorMade’s TP Collection, the naming convention for the putters within the patina range draw on inspiration from areas, regions and landmarks of some of the world’s greatest golf destinations and historic courses. The entire TP Patina Collection is available in 34” lengths. Each putter comes equipped stock with a KBS CT Taper Stepless Chrome Putter shaft and a Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0 grip at an SRP of RM1,090.
The new Del Monte blade-style putter features a clean build with a single sightline on the back cavity. It is complete with a Pure Roll insert designed to give golfers optimized stability, control and feel.
With a single sightline on the back cavity, the Del Monte putter features a slight toe hang of 8°and a firm feeling on impact.
The Ardmore 3 mallet putter is constructed with a Pure Roll insert designed to give golfers optimized stability, control and feel. Incorporating a 42° toe hang on a short slant hosel with a single cavity sightline, the Ardmore 3 completes the Ardmore line up.
Other Equipment News
- TaylorMade Golf Refreshes P700 Series Irons Line-Up with Introduction of New P·790 Players Distance Irons
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Tour Preferred Raw Design in New Milled Grind 2 Wedges
- Comfortable & Smooth Style Skechers GO GOLF Torque Golf Shoes Available at MST Golf Stores
- Mizuno ST190 Drivers & Fairway Woods Hits MST Golf Stores
- TaylorMade Announces TP Patina Putter Collection
- MST Golf Adds Nike to Their Stable of Brands in Malaysia and Singapore
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- More news...