New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
The introduction of the new Titleist Tour Bag – making its debut for the FedExCup Playoffs – signals a distinct and modern upgrade on the fairways of the PGA Tour and professional tours around the world.
Styled and designed based on feedback from tour players and their caddies, in addition to input from PGA golf professionals, the new Tour Bag offers a glimpse into Titleist’s forthcoming 2020 Jet Black Collection that will feature products ranging from stand bags and cart bags to leather headcovers and umbrellas.
Representing a perfect blend of performance elements and refined detail, the key features of the Jet Black Collection are inspired by the new Tour Bag and incorporated into the entire line – including velour top cuff materials, premium ball pocket panels and luxurious quilted hip pads – reimagined in the Titleist brand colors of black, red, and white.
“I’m absolutely pumped for the new tour bag,” said Justin Thomas. “We’ve been asking for a fresh, new look and the designers came through big. I love the blacked-out design with the red zippers – and that white Titleist script just pops. You can tell they’ve taken our feedback and thought about every little detail. It’s really slick.”
Thomas is one of more than 150 players that have used a Titleist Tour Bag this year on the PGA Tour, with more Titleist Tour Bags in play each week than any other brand.
TITLEIST TOUR BAG
• Hero product of the Jet Black Collection
• Tour-proven 3-point single shoulder strap
• Durable materials and quilted highlights
• Premium metal hardware
• 5 Way top cuff with integrated handles
• New Interior organization in apparel pockets
• Magnetic, velour lined valuables pocket
AVAILABILITY: The Titleist Tour Bag (RM2,360) is available in golf shops worldwide beginning Oct. 1, with the complete Jet Black Collection coming in early 2020.
Other Equipment News
- TaylorMade Golf Refreshes P700 Series Irons Line-Up with Introduction of New P·790 Players Distance Irons
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Tour Preferred Raw Design in New Milled Grind 2 Wedges
- Comfortable & Smooth Style Skechers GO GOLF Torque Golf Shoes Available at MST Golf Stores
- Mizuno ST190 Drivers & Fairway Woods Hits MST Golf Stores
- TaylorMade Announces TP Patina Putter Collection
- MST Golf Adds Nike to Their Stable of Brands in Malaysia and Singapore
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- More news...