PUMA Golf Launches New Styles in the Brand’s Iconic Suede Shoes
The iconic PUMA Suede shoe was first launched in 1968 and since then has been influencing street style with its legendary, classic, cool vibe. Last year, PUMA Golf introduced a popular golf version of the Suedes, and now, the brand is releasing two new iterations of the classic shoe, featuring the same iconic style with modern performance technologies ideally suited for the golf course.
Mimicking the classic style of PUMA’s original Suedes, the PUMA OG shoe (SGD179/MYR539), which is unisex and available in both men’s and women’s sizing, utilizes premium Atlantis leather on the upper. The shoe is built on a hidden traction outsole, which provides the appearance of a fashion-forward sneaker off the course while offering excellent recessed spikeless traction for unrivaled grip and stability on any surface on the course. The OG features a sleek shaped last for a stylish toe-down look and added comfort. The ultra-soft PU insole provides added support for long-lasting comfort. The PUMA OG shoe is available now in men’s and women’s sizes (size 4 – 12) Black, White and Peacoat for men and women.
The Suede G Patch (SGD179/MYR539)shoe allows golfers to customize their style and bring some personal flair to the course. The footwear icon sports a suede leather upper with a tonal hoop-and-loop formstripe that comes equipped with six interchangeable, woven label patches that can be changed out as often as you’d like. This version is also built on a hidden traction outsole that provides the stability needed on course. A dual-density insole provides two unique layers of cushioning for customized comfort, fit and long-lasting durability. The Suede G Patch, which is available in men’s and women’s sizes (size 4 – 12) comes in Black and Quarry colorways.
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- Titleist Introduces New 620 CB and MB Irons With Tour-Refined Shaping and Pure Forged Feel
- Titleist Introduces New T-Series Irons – Powered by Max Impact
- Titleist TS Hybrids –Scoring Clubs with Titleist Speed
- Lexi Thompson Puma Golf Scripts for the 2019 AIG Women’s British Open
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- More news...