PUMA Golf Launches New Styles in the Brand’s Iconic Suede Shoes
The iconic PUMA Suede shoe was first launched in 1968 and since then has been influencing street style with its legendary, classic, cool vibe. Last year, PUMA Golf introduced a popular golf version of the Suedes, and now, the brand is releasing two new iterations of the classic shoe, featuring the same iconic style with modern performance technologies ideally suited for the golf course.
Mimicking the classic style of PUMA’s original Suedes, the PUMA OG shoe (SGD179/MYR539), which is unisex and available in both men’s and women’s sizing, utilizes premium Atlantis leather on the upper. The shoe is built on a hidden traction outsole, which provides the appearance of a fashion-forward sneaker off the course while offering excellent recessed spikeless traction for unrivaled grip and stability on any surface on the course. The OG features a sleek shaped last for a stylish toe-down look and added comfort. The ultra-soft PU insole provides added support for long-lasting comfort. The PUMA OG shoe is available now in men’s and women’s sizes (size 4 – 12) Black, White and Peacoat for men and women.
The Suede G Patch (SGD179/MYR539)shoe allows golfers to customize their style and bring some personal flair to the course. The footwear icon sports a suede leather upper with a tonal hoop-and-loop formstripe that comes equipped with six interchangeable, woven label patches that can be changed out as often as you’d like. This version is also built on a hidden traction outsole that provides the stability needed on course. A dual-density insole provides two unique layers of cushioning for customized comfort, fit and long-lasting durability. The Suede G Patch, which is available in men’s and women’s sizes (size 4 – 12) comes in Black and Quarry colorways.
Other Equipment News
- Scotty Cameron Introduces New Phantom X 12.5 Putter
- MST Golf Opens Latest Super Store in Putrajaya
- New Waterproof Sun Mountain H2NO 2020 Range Golf Bags Available in MST Golf Stores
- PXG’s Purest Irons
- New Vokey Design SM8 Wedges Debuts on the PGA Tour
- Duca del Cosma Officially Distributed in Malaysia and Singapore by MST Golf
- The New Majesty Royale Provides Ultimate Distance and Control with Exquisite Design
- Honma’s New T//World XP-1 Range Maximizes Distance Performance
- The New Yamaha RMX 2020
- Cobra Golf’s New King Forged TEC Irons Offer Better Players Powerful Combination of Accuracy, Feel, Distance and Forgiveness in an Eye-Catching Design
- More news...