Only RM59++ for BBQ Buffet Dinner, Live Music and a Dip in TPC Kuala Lumpur’s Olympic Size Pool
TPC Kuala Lumpur kicked off its Friday Poolside Barbeque Buffet starting 28 June 2019 from 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm. Live cooking stalls next to the Olympic size pool with stunning views of its championship golf courses will make a perfect weekend for your friends and family.
While feasting, guests will be serenaded by the Acoustic Fourplay live band throughout the evening. For an extra fun time, guests can take a dip in the pool too. The clubhouse also offers free parking space at the multilevel carpark with complimentary buggy service to and from the clubhouse.
If you’re coming with children, then rest assured that TPC Kuala Lumpur has the best facilities that cater to the little ones such as a bowling centre with kiddy lanes, the games room, a movie theatre and a fully equipped baby changing room for the convenience of moms and dads.
The Friday Poolside BBQ Buffet visitor prices are only RM59++ per adult and RM29.50++ per child from 7 to 12 years, while members can enjoy the barbeque at only RM49++ per adult and RM24.50++ per child respectively. Children aged 6 years old and below dine in for FREE. The prices are inclusive of free flow of lemonade and corkage. In line with the club’s direction towards digitalization, all transactions will be cashless. For reservations or to know more, call 03- 2011 9210 or WhatsApp to 019-263 6548 today.
Other Course Highlights
- Toro Throws Weight Behind AGIF Expo
- The R&A Appoints Chris Gray as Head of Sustainability and Agronomy for Asia-Pacific
- Golfer’s Terrace Brings You All Time Local Favorite Dish!
- International Golf Publication Recognition for TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Major Champion Henrik Stenson Supports Environmental Campaign at the SMBC Singapore Open
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Kicks Off 2020 with a Bang!
- Laguna Lăng Cô Continues To Push The Boundaries After Being Awarded EarthCheck Gold Certification
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club Ascends to Asia Pacific Level With Historic Wins at 2019 Asian Golf Awards
- Singapore’s Sentosa Golf Club Crowned ‘World’s Best Golf Club’ at World Golf Awards
- Culinary Pleasures at TPC Kuala Lumpur for November
- More news...