Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
Gary Woodland is a major champion, treating spectators to an exciting finish on Sunday at Pebble Beach, holding off a roster of impressive players to capture his first Major Championship win, his fourth career victory.
In January, PUMA announced a multi-year partnership with the celebrated PGA Tour professional that has him wearing pieces from the brand’s Volition America Collection, a patriotic ensemble of products, to honour those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Volition America supports the families of our military heroes through the Folds of Honor Foundation.
Additionally, throughout the week, Woodland relied on PUMA’s celebrated IGNITE PWRADAPT Leather footwear, with Tour-proven style, comfort and stability. PUMA’s PWRADAPT shoes offer sophisticated style thanks to a premium leather upper, an excellent fit with a mesh hybrid bootie lining, and extreme comfort from IGNITE foam. Revolutionary and proprietary PWRADAPT Technology provides extreme traction, support and comfort.
PUMA’s talented footwear team created a custom pair of his shoes in a red, white and blue colourway, featuring the Stars & Stripes of the United States flag, that Woodland wore as he captured his first major championship win.
The Volition America Golf Collection, which first launched in 2017, marries the best of PUMA Golf’s cutting-edge apparel and footwear technologies and styles with Volition America’s focus on patriotism and all things, red, white and blue. The collection supports Folds of Honor, helping to fund educational scholarships for families of fallen and critically-injured military men and women. See PUMA’s full Volition America Collection here: https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/collections/volition
Here are details of Woodland’s winning Sunday look:
Volition Signature Polo: high risk red
Volition Signature Golf ¼ Zip: high risk red
Jackpot Pants– peacoat
IGNITE PWRADAPT Leather– in custom colourway
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- Titleist Introduces New 620 CB and MB Irons With Tour-Refined Shaping and Pure Forged Feel
- Titleist Introduces New T-Series Irons – Powered by Max Impact
- Titleist TS Hybrids –Scoring Clubs with Titleist Speed
- Lexi Thompson Puma Golf Scripts for the 2019 AIG Women’s British Open
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- More news...