Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
Following an impressive showing at the 2019 PGA Championship on Long Island, Jordan Spieth’s focus will be shifting to the other coast, as he looks to capture his second U.S. Open title at Pebble Beach.
The course has become iconic for its stunning visuals, as golfers play alongside cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The three-time major winner will wear various shades of blue throughout the tournament, inspired by the waves that crash upon Stillwater Cove.
Once again, Jordan will be relying upon Under Armour’s innovative Iso-Chill technology to keep him cool on one of golf’s biggest stages, wearing the ground-breaking apparel for three days at the national championship. The temperatures on the California coast can be unpredictable, so the Iso-Chill polos will ensure he stays dry throughout each round while maintaining flexibility and allowing seamless swings for any of the shots in his arsenal. Jordan will also sport a Boho Blue colourway of the UA Vanish Tapered pant, completing a look as cool and collected as Jordan approaching the tee box.
“Having worn Iso-Chill polos in the last two majors, I know I can rely on the material to keep me cool and comfortable so I can stay focused on my game. Wearing Iso-Chill at Pebble Beach is a testament to my belief in the product and innovations UA Golf is delivering” quotes Jordan Spieth, the three-time major champion winner.
Jordan Spieth’s 2019 PGA Championship looks are available at Under Armour Pavilion and KLCC brand house and online at (https://www.underarmour.com.my/en-my/search?q=golf).
Other Equipment News
- Honma’s Newest TR20 Golf Clubs Deliver Speed for Accomplished Players.
- Colantotte’s Releases New Simple Designs
- New ONOFF AKA Line Launched
- The New 2020 GIII 8 Family Reaches Malaysia
- Revolutionary Comfort
- Garmin Introduces the Approach S62 Premium Golf Smartwatch
- Built, Tested, and Designed for the Majors
- Callaway Golf Introduces Next Generation of Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X Tour Balls
- The New Odyssey Triple Track Putter Line & New Stroke Lab Black Putters
- TaylorMade Golf Truss Putters Reshapes Stability Created in Traditional Putters
- More news...