Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
Following an impressive showing at the 2019 PGA Championship on Long Island, Jordan Spieth’s focus will be shifting to the other coast, as he looks to capture his second U.S. Open title at Pebble Beach.
The course has become iconic for its stunning visuals, as golfers play alongside cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The three-time major winner will wear various shades of blue throughout the tournament, inspired by the waves that crash upon Stillwater Cove.
Once again, Jordan will be relying upon Under Armour’s innovative Iso-Chill technology to keep him cool on one of golf’s biggest stages, wearing the ground-breaking apparel for three days at the national championship. The temperatures on the California coast can be unpredictable, so the Iso-Chill polos will ensure he stays dry throughout each round while maintaining flexibility and allowing seamless swings for any of the shots in his arsenal. Jordan will also sport a Boho Blue colourway of the UA Vanish Tapered pant, completing a look as cool and collected as Jordan approaching the tee box.
“Having worn Iso-Chill polos in the last two majors, I know I can rely on the material to keep me cool and comfortable so I can stay focused on my game. Wearing Iso-Chill at Pebble Beach is a testament to my belief in the product and innovations UA Golf is delivering” quotes Jordan Spieth, the three-time major champion winner.
Jordan Spieth’s 2019 PGA Championship looks are available at Under Armour Pavilion and KLCC brand house and online at (https://www.underarmour.com.my/en-my/search?q=golf).
Other Equipment News
- TaylorMade Golf Refreshes P700 Series Irons Line-Up with Introduction of New P·790 Players Distance Irons
- TaylorMade Golf Introduces Tour Preferred Raw Design in New Milled Grind 2 Wedges
- Comfortable & Smooth Style Skechers GO GOLF Torque Golf Shoes Available at MST Golf Stores
- Mizuno ST190 Drivers & Fairway Woods Hits MST Golf Stores
- TaylorMade Announces TP Patina Putter Collection
- MST Golf Adds Nike to Their Stable of Brands in Malaysia and Singapore
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- More news...