PXG Appoints MST Golf as Distributor for Malaysia
MST Golf has been appointed as PXG’s distributor for Malaysia effective 1st April 2019. This comes after MST Golf’s appointment as their Distributor for Singapore and the Philippines in September 2018.
Announcing the appointment in Kuala Lumpur to the media was Emmanuel Goh, PXG ASEAN & China Operations & Sales Manager. “We are very pleased that we now have MST Golf as our distribution partner in Malaysia and we look forward to working closely with MST Golf to grow the presence of PXG and the business in this region,” said Goh.
Since entering the market in 2014, PXG, the luxury performance golf equipment founded by American entrepreneur and golf fanatic, Bob Parsons, has incited a step change in the golf industry. Parsons has channelled his passion for golf into a project that bears little relation to the established big beasts of the equipment market. And golfers worldwide have been quick to take note. PXG is the fastest growing brand in the golf industry with Professional Tour Players including PGA TOUR Champions James Hahn, Billy Horschel, Zach Johnson, Ryan Moore, Pat Perez, Charl Schwartzel, Scott Langley, Wynham Clark and LPGA players Austin Ernst, Katherine Kirk, Anna Nordqvist, Christina Kim, Lydia Ko, Brittany Lang, Alison Lee, Ryann O’Toole, Gerina Piller and Celine Boutier.
With performance as PXG’s only measure for success, the company’s lines of products have been setting the new standards as the worlds’ finest. PXG’s current lines of products include 0311 GEN2 Irons, newly launched GEN2 0811X and XF Drivers, GEN2 0341 Fairway Woods and GEN2 0317 Hybrids, Milled Wedges and soon to be launched, GEN2 Putters.
“We are pleased and excited to be able to extend our distributorship to include Malaysia which allows us to plan and execute better for the region with our head office based in Kuala Lumpur,” said Ng Yap, CEO of MST Golf. “In addition to MST Golf Tech Shops at PJ (Federal Highway), TPC Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya HQ, Intermark Mall KL and soon to be opened Mid Valley South Quay Johor Bahru, we will start to position and make PXG available in all our regional Super Stores and key Pro Shops across Malaysia as part of our growth strategy with PXG to meet consumers demands,” added Ng Yap.
Game-changing innovation, high demand for products that perform and success on all three major U.S. tours have propelled PXG’s unprecedented growth in the industry. The appointment of MST Golf will increase PXG’s ability to meet the ever-increasing demand for PXG equipment in Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.
Other Equipment News
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- Fowler to Debut PUMA’s X Collection at the 2019 Open Championship
- PUMA Golf Launches New Styles in the Brand’s Iconic Suede Shoes
- PXG Launches New 0211 Irons
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- More news...