FJ Flex Offers Superb Comfort and Versatile Spikeless Traction
FootJoy is introducing the new standard in versatile traction with the all- new FJ FLEX. While many spikeless shoes are made to perform either on or off the golf course, FJ FLEX was specifically designed for both with a new patent-pending outsole configuration. The shoes will be available at all stores on 21 March 2019 and will be priced at RM340.
Expanding on an already extensive array of options for the golfer who prefers athletic styling, including the new FJ FURY and SuperLites XP, FJ FLEX features an athletic profile and precise fit. Built upon a chassis of comfort EVA foam, the outsole of the new FJ FLEX features a web of multi-dimensional, strategically placed traction elements to maximize versatility and performance.
“FJ FLEX is a product designed for a variety of surfaces while maintaining its functionality for the game of golf,” said Richard Fryer, Director of Product Management, FJ Footwear. “The Versa-Trax outsole delivers outstanding walking comfort, with advanced traction elements that produce excellent multi-surface grip.”
“The new FJ Flex is a shoe of exceptional value. Outstanding performance and comfort in a great athletic styling. The patented Versa-Trex rubber outsole construction is the key feature of the FJ Flex as it provides arguably one of the best traction performance, on and off the course, for a spikeless shoe.” said Timothy Yoong, FJ Regional Brand Manager
VERSA-TRAX OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGY
GOLF PERFORMANCE TRACTION: Pointed, turf gripping rubber traction elements strategically placed where the foot applies maximum pressure with the ground during the golf swing
OFF COURSE GRIP: Larger, flatter surface area traction elements placed on the heel, where the foot initially makes contact when walking on smooth, hard or wet surfaces
HYBRID TRACTION: Mix of both on and off course traction elements, engineered to maximize traction on the course during the swing and provide grip when walking on smooth surfaces off the course
FJ FLEX provides maximum breathability and optimal fit delivered by a lightweight engineered mesh upper, while the super-cushioned EVA midsole provides all-day comfort. The sporty styling combined with proprietary spikeless traction elements allows FJ FLEX to be the popular choice on the course, in the clubhouse and beyond.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Proprietary Versa-Trax rubber outsole technology delivers versatile on/off course spikeless traction
• Soft and supportive EVA midsole provides a wide, stable base and a comfortable, cushioned ride
• Exceptional crossover comfort from ultra-cushioned Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) FitBed
• Premium performance mesh upper, breathable in-shoe environment
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- Titleist Introduces New 620 CB and MB Irons With Tour-Refined Shaping and Pure Forged Feel
- Titleist Introduces New T-Series Irons – Powered by Max Impact
- Titleist TS Hybrids –Scoring Clubs with Titleist Speed
- Lexi Thompson Puma Golf Scripts for the 2019 AIG Women’s British Open
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- More news...