Experience All-Around Comfort & Performance with the New FJ FURY
FootJoy recently launched the all-new FJ FURY. The athletic-infused styling, combined with the most feature-laden component package in its class, has resulted in a product that was designed, developed and engineered to deliver all-around comfort and performance.
FJ FURY is the latest addition to FJ’s performance lineup and is highlighted by a number of unique performance features, including an internal fit system that focuses on fit, comfort and support.
“With FJ FURY, we created a product that was designed from the inside-out,” said Richard Fryer, Director of Product Management, FJ Footwear. “As a result, FJ FURY’s TruFit System balances lightweight, responsive support with a new dynamic outsole that delivers comfort and stability throughout your round.”
We are really excited with the new FJ Fury. It’s an exceptional combination of athletic styling with outstanding athletic performance and infused with superb in-shoe comfort. Everything that the athletically inspired golfer is looking for to help him play his best round ever.” said Timothy Yoong, FJ Regional Brand Manager
FJ FURY: Powered by the TruFit System
Designed from the inside-out, FJ FURY features the proprietary TruFit System, providing stability where you need it and comfort where you want it.
· Inside the shoe is a soft, stretch, one-piece Inner Fit Sleeve lasted underneath the insole board to provide a secure fit with no tongue slippage, enveloping the foot in comfort and control.
· The external FlexGrid MLC cage system adds structure to the upper and locks you in as you lace up, offering medial and lateral support and motion control through your swing.
· FJ FURY generates custom comfort with an OrthoLite Impressions FitBed, comprised of two densities of foam – an Open Cell PU Foam that maintains its mechanical properties and cushion throughout its life cycle, and an Impressions Foam that takes an impression of your foot, creating a custom fit.
The all-new D3 Outsole on FJ FURY ensures a solid, rigid platform for lateral in-swing stability and turf-grabbing traction, while the FTF+ (Fine Tuned Foam) infused midsole delivers incredible comfort and cushioning. The Liquid Metal-inspired Flex Layer of TPU and Dynamic Low Profile Pulsar Cleats deliver heel-to-toe walking flexibility and crouch flex when reading putts, providing the most flexible, green-friendly cleat on the market.
FJ FURY’s athletic-inspired upper features a full grain, waterproof leather upper, waterproof membrane and a vented toe for breathability, coated for protection.
FJ FURY is engineered and designed to provide the ultimate athletic performance. Tour players have already made the switch to incorporate FJ FURY in practice and in play at tournaments around the world.
“I put these into play immediately because they look and feel so athletic,” said Rafa Cabrera Bello. “I’m amazed that a shoe that is so comfortable can also offer so much stability.”
“I’m into my fitness so I love the athletic look,” said Brandon Stone. “I’m amazed with the breathability.”
FJ FURY Features
· TruFit System
– Inner Fit Sleeve provides snug and secure fit
– FlexGrid MLC cage provides medial and lateral control
– OrthoLite Impressions FitBed with foot-molding foam
· Dual Density TPU Outsole
· Dynamic Low Profile Pulsar Cleats
· FTF+ Midsole providing maximum comfort and stability
· 1-year waterproof warranty
The shoes are currently available at stores and are priced at RM835 and RM935 (BOA)
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x Now Available in High Optic Yellow
- Puma Golf Ambassadors Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland Will Dress to Impress for The PLAYERS Championship
- FJ Flex Offers Superb Comfort and Versatile Spikeless Traction
- adidas Golf Introduces New Forgefiber BOA Footwear
- Experience All-Around Comfort & Performance with the New FJ FURY
- Cobra Puma Golf Pro Rickie Fowler Captures Sixth Professional Career Win at the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
- The R&A and The USGA Release 2018 Driving Distance Report
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures First International Victory with Cobra’s New King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- The World of Golf Came Together to Drive Business Forward at the 66th PGA Merchandise Show
- Titleist Introduces New Pro V1 and Pro V1x Golf Balls – Engineered for More Speed
- More news...