The Els Club Desaru Coast Introduces New Packages for Avid Golfers to Improve their Game Under Expert Tutelage
The Els Club Malaysia Desaru Coast has announced new Stay and Learn packages for golfers looking for a long weekend of relaxation and improvement, guided by PGA- Certified professionals based at the award-winning venue.
The initiative is inspired by the Tour Player Signature School, The Els Club Malaysia Desaru Coast’s luxury golf academy. The facility has everything necessary for those looking to take their game to the next level, including state-of-the-art technology, such as FlightScope Launch Monitors and SAM Putt Lab. This technology, combined with an expansive grassed practice area, short game facility and the 9-hole, Par 3 Academy Course, makes The Els Club Malaysia’s Tour Player Signature School one of South-East Asia’s premier practice facilities.
The packages offer a structured three-day programme combining the excellent facilities and technology on offer with the expertise of the PGA-Certified team of coaches based out of the Tour Player Signature School. The team boast unmatched experience in aiding golfers of all levels unlock their potential. In addition, to ensure there is no stone left unturned in the golfer’s pursuit to reach the next level, the programme outsources sport psychologist specialists to take group seminars for all participants.
Each day is concluded with a playing lesson round The Els Club Malaysia Desaru Coast’s Championship Ocean Course. Laid out by four-time major champion Ernie Els, the Ocean Course is one of Malaysia’s most cherished designs. The course tests all aspects of your game, with an emphasis on ball control and positional play to access the large greens from preferred angles. The greens themselves take inspiration from Britain’s famed links layouts; the large complexes feature subtle slopes and tricky run-off areas, meaning a creative short game is a must.
To complement the world-class golf opportunities, each guest will enjoy a two-night stay at the Amansari Hotel – located ten minutes from the course. With dining facilities, a fully spec’d bar and being just a stone’s throw from the beach and other local amenities, the Amansari Hotel is the perfect spot to rest your head between days on the course.
J-J Van Merch, PGA Head Professional at the Els Performance Academy commented: “We’re really excited to introduce the Stay and Learn packages at the Els Club Malaysia Desaru Coast. We’re very proud of our facilities and feel this is the perfect way to allow keen golfers to take full advantage of just how good they are. We’re dedicated to all levels of the game, and we can’t wait to help players, regardless of their ability, to take their games to the next level!”
The Stay and Learn packages continue a landmark year for Els Club Malaysia Desaru, which has seen the club selected to host the Final for the World Amateur Golfer’s Championship. ‘The World’s Most Prestigious Amateur Event’ featured a truly international field, with competitors travelling to Malaysia from over 40 countries.
Other Course Highlights
- Sentosa Golf Club’s Dragon’s Tail Set to Help Keep Things Green on the Serapong Course
- Any Development on Hong Kong Golf Club Would be an Act of Environmental Vandalism
- The Els Club Desaru Coast Introduces New Packages for Avid Golfers to Improve their Game Under Expert Tutelage
- 99° East Golf Club – Langkawi’s Latest Golfing Playground
- New French Golf Resort Development to Become a European Tour Destination
- European Tour Properties Welcomes Second Bulgarian Destination
- Tanjong Puteri’s Upgraded Plantation Course Re-Opens for Play
- The Els Club Malaysia Desaru Coast Wins Malaysia Tourism Council Gold for ‘Best Resort Course 2018’
- Club and Turfgrass Management Seminars for Golf Clubs in the South
- Meru Valley EcoVillage Wins Best Northern Development at iProperty Awards
- More news...