MST Golf Takes Over Bukit Jalil Pro Shop
The Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort pro shop in Kuala Lumpur has been taken over by MST Golf and is the fourth outlet opened by the retail chain this year alone. This takeover comes after the club upgraded their facilities and allocated a new 1,600 sq. ft. floor space that house the new pro shop.
The move comes after MST Golf acquired the pro shop at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, in Petaling Jaya, opened the PJ Superstore off the Federal Highway and launched their Bukit Jelutong Golf Centre in Shah Alam.
“This is all part of our expansion programme,” said MST managing director K.P. Low.
“Bukit Jalil is strategically located in Kuala Lumpur and offers us a great opportunity to further consolidate our position as the leading golf retailer and service provider, both in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
“As the company has said before, we are extending our business portfolio to more than just superstores. We want to engage one-on-one with golfers at golf clubs; after all, they are the core of the industry.
“We are also obviously pleased that Bukit Jalil saw us fit to take over the pro shop. With this, we will work towards providing the best possible service for our customers and develop it into one that carries the world’s leading golf brands such as Adidas, Antigua, Bell & Page, CK Golf, Cobra Puma Golf, Cutter & Buck, Honma, Mizuno, Nike, ONOFF, PGA Tour, Stuburt, TaylorMade, UnderArmour, Wilson Staff, MAJESTY, XXIO and Yamaha,” added Low.
“We will further enhance the pro shop by introducing new products and services,” he said.
Operation hours are from 7 am to 7 pm daily.
Other Equipment News
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- Callaway and European Tour Premiere ‘Tour Tips’ Instructional Series
- Honma’s Global Growth Strategy
- Cobra Golf Introduces New King MIM Wedges for a New Standard in Softness and Precision-Shaping
- Puma Signs Four-Time Major Champion Ernie Els as Global Brand Ambassador; Els Will Wear the Brands Footwear on Tour
- PXG Appoints MST Golf as Distributor for Malaysia
- More news...