MST Golf Appointed as Strategic Partner for Majesty Golf
MST Golf marked another milestone in the golf industry with the announcement of their appointment by MAJESTY GOLF as Strategic Partner and Exclusive Distributor for Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. “In collaborating with MST Golf, we trust that their experience, strengths, passion and support for golf will drive MAJESTY as a luxury golf brand in these markets,” said Alex Qi, Managing Director of MAJESTY GOLF Greater China and SEA.
“Maruman has been producing golf clubs for nearly 50 years and uses the most cutting-edge manufacturing process to build quality clubs. As MAJESTY became the leading brand of our product portfolio, we decided to ride the wave and re-brand to MAJESTY GOLF as of October 1st, 2018” quoted Alex.
Also present at the event was Tsukamoto Shunsuke, Chief Marketing Officer of MAJESTY GOLF. “MAJESTY continues to focus on exquisite design pushing the boundaries in craftsmanship and technology using only the best materials available. Meanwhile, the Maruman product line will evolve to create a segment catering to a wider selection of golfers around the world” said Tsukamoto.
MAJESTY GOLF is the one and only luxury golf brand that succeeds in obtaining a luxury position in Japan and Korea. “We would accelerate its global expansion centring on China and the South East Asian market more than ever based on these successful experiences. With Japanese craftsmanship, MAJESTY provides the ultimate products to golfers to perform their best with the utmost confidence and pride” reiterated Tsukamoto.
“We are delighted on our appointment as Exclusive Distributor for Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia for MAJESTY. This is a strong testament to the trust of the leading brands placed on MST Golf as the largest golf retailer in South East Asia to advance their brands within the region. We are looking forward to growing with MAJESTY GOLF in our markets” said KP Low, Managing Director of MST Golf.
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x Now Available in High Optic Yellow
- Puma Golf Ambassadors Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland Will Dress to Impress for The PLAYERS Championship
- FJ Flex Offers Superb Comfort and Versatile Spikeless Traction
- adidas Golf Introduces New Forgefiber BOA Footwear
- Experience All-Around Comfort & Performance with the New FJ FURY
- Cobra Puma Golf Pro Rickie Fowler Captures Sixth Professional Career Win at the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
- The R&A and The USGA Release 2018 Driving Distance Report
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures First International Victory with Cobra’s New King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- The World of Golf Came Together to Drive Business Forward at the 66th PGA Merchandise Show
- Titleist Introduces New Pro V1 and Pro V1x Golf Balls – Engineered for More Speed
- More news...