TPT Golf Expands Distribution To Malaysia with MST Golf
TPT Golf is launching its much-anticipated line of revolutionary golf shafts to golfers in Malaysia through MST Golf, the country’s largest golf retail specialist.
MST Golf will be the exclusive retailer of TPT Golf shafts in Malaysia, offering TPT Golf shaft fittings at its Technical Centres located at TPC Kuala Lumpur, the Intermark Mall in Kuala Lumpur, and at its Petaling Jaya Superstore, the largest fitting and service centre in Malaysia. MST Golf will also make TPT Golf shafts available to golfers through mobile fitting events located throughout the country.
“We’re incredibly excited to partner with MST Golf in Malaysia where demand for TPT Golf shafts has been incredibly high,” says TPT Golf Director Sebastian Sebayang. “Each time we enter a new market, we strive to ensure we’re partnering with a company that shares our vision of offering golfers not only the best experience and technology currently available, but also the highest level of fitting expertise. With MST Golf, we’ve found a perfect fit.”
Since launching its innovative line of golf shafts less than two years ago, TPT Golf has already achieved 10 professional wins across the globe, earning the Switzerland-based company the reputation of “The Hottest New Shaft on Tour.” The company’s impressive resume currently boasts wins on seven professional tours, including the PGA Tour, European Tour, Champions Tour, Asian Tour, LPGA of Korea, LPGA of Japan, and a World Golf Championship.
“We are excited to be in partnership with TPT Golf, which is gaining popularity among serious golfers and tour players alike,” says Ng Yap, CEO of MST Golf. “We have witnessed the increase in performance, as well as the improved launch monitor numbers when fitted correctly. “Our certified fitters are looking forward to offering TPT Golf shafts to our consumers.”
TPT Golf creates its driver and fairway wood golf shafts differently than any other golf shaft company. The company’s patent-pending, automated golf shaft manufacturing technology — the Thin-Ply Winding Method — is a pioneering process that allows TPT Golf to position its carbon fiber prepreg in the exact locations and orientations necessary to create the optimal performance for golfers of all abilities. It also removes the inconsistencies present in conventional graphite shafts such as “spines” and “seams” that have been plaguing golfers for decades.
When a TPT Golf shaft is properly fit, its more axially consistent design results in more consistent impacts. The combination of more consistent impacts and TPT Golf’s optimized bending profiles are what result in significant distance gains, as well as straighter and more consistent drives.
TPT Golf shafts are sold exclusively through its network of Authorized Fitters, which currently includes more than 200 elite fitters located across the world.
Other Equipment News
- 30th Anniversary Celebrations for MST Golf
- New Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x Now Available in High Optic Yellow
- Puma Golf Ambassadors Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland Will Dress to Impress for The PLAYERS Championship
- FJ Flex Offers Superb Comfort and Versatile Spikeless Traction
- adidas Golf Introduces New Forgefiber BOA Footwear
- Experience All-Around Comfort & Performance with the New FJ FURY
- Cobra Puma Golf Pro Rickie Fowler Captures Sixth Professional Career Win at the 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
- The R&A and The USGA Release 2018 Driving Distance Report
- Bryson DeChambeau Captures First International Victory with Cobra’s New King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- The World of Golf Came Together to Drive Business Forward at the 66th PGA Merchandise Show
- More news...