FootJoy’s All New Pro/SL Now Available in New Colours and Styles
FootJoy recently introduced a new version of the hottest shoe in golf, the Pro/SL™. Currently the most popular shoe in golf shops and on most worldwide professional Tours, Pro/SL combines a soft, comfortable, waterproof leather upper with a midsole/outsole system that features three distinct layers for comfort, perimeter stability, and superb traction in all conditions.
Chosen by more of the top 100 ranked players in the world than any other shoe, Pro/SL has been worn to victory more than 130 times since its launch just 2 years ago.
“Our players can choose from any shoe in our line, so the fact that so many continue to choose Pro/SL, on Tours all over the world and in all possible conditions, really validates the product’s performance and our extensive design and development process,” said Richard Fryer, Director of Product Management, FJ Footwear.
“The new look Pro S/L will be a definite head-turner with its clean and simple look on the forefoot and a fast dynamic pattern design on the sides. Coupled with the outstanding Outsole performance and superior In-shoe comfort that have made this shoe the most used on all major Tours, this is one shoe that will really be as good as it looks. The new look Pro S/L is the complete package from FJ that you can rely on to help you play your best round ever.” said Timothy Yoong, FJ Regional Brand Manager
Pro/SL’s advanced midsole/outsole design provides an unrivalled combination of comfort and Tour-caliber performance. Its multi-layer construction utilizes Fine-Tuned FoamTM (FTF) which is 10% lighter than the conventional EVA foam used in most golf footwear, and each layer is engineered to deliver discrete performance benefits:
· COMFORT: The top FTF layer cradles the foot in a soft foam insert for tremendous underfoot cushioning.
· STABILITY: The lower/outer layer is a firmer blend of FTF that provides perimeter stability and motion control.
· TRACTION: 223 individual points of ground contact provide Tour-proven traction in all weather and course conditions.
Tour Player Adoption
Since its inception, hundreds of Tour players around the globe have opted for the comfort and spikeless performance of Pro/SL to compete at the highest level, including Adam Scott, Louis Oosthuizen, Ian Poulter, Kevin Na, Charley Hoffman, Peter Uihlein, Patrick Cantlay, Cameron Smith and Andrew “Beef” Johnston among many others.
“Of all the shoes I’ve worn throughout my career, these are by far the most comfortable,” said Ian Poulter. “I get great grip in wet and dry conditions, plus with the BOA® system, I can dial in the fit and comfort to get exactly what I want.”
Other Equipment News
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- Callaway and European Tour Premiere ‘Tour Tips’ Instructional Series
- Honma’s Global Growth Strategy
- Cobra Golf Introduces New King MIM Wedges for a New Standard in Softness and Precision-Shaping
- Puma Signs Four-Time Major Champion Ernie Els as Global Brand Ambassador; Els Will Wear the Brands Footwear on Tour
- PXG Appoints MST Golf as Distributor for Malaysia
- More news...