Meru Valley Resort Score a Double Win at the Asia-Wide Tourism Awards
Meru Valley Resort celebrated a double win for Best Golf Tourism Destination in Malaysia at the Asia Lifestyle Tourism Award 2018 and Best Golf Tourism Projects in South East Asia by Asia Pacific Travel and Tourism Federation (APTTF) in September.
The 27-hole course and serviced suites are becoming Malaysia’s golf destination of choice, offering the ultimate play-and-stay golf trips.
Praised for their warmth and personalised service, Meru Valley Resort’s Executive Director said: “It is a proud moment to win another award recognising our five-star service. We owe our success to the staff who have crafted a wonderful experience for our customers. From the green cutters to the chef and housekeepers, we will all continue to provide our players and guests with a richer and even more enjoyable experience to create a sense of belonging and home for all.”
Attracting many migrating golfers to the resort every year, Mr Tan said: “We have some of the finest greens and with our range of suites you needn’t worry about travelling home once the final putt has been holed. In fact, people are so smitten by the relaxed pace of life, the climate and the ease of every day that golfers flock here from all over the globe to escape their winter and make the most of their retirement.
“The fantastic course, the warm weather, the beautiful scenery, and the best food in Malaysia on our doorstep means we will keep raising the bar of Malaysia’s golf tourism offer.”
Meru Valley Resort offers golfers of all standards something to enjoy with an appropriate level of challenge and three signature holes. Practice facilities include a driving range, covered bays, chipping, pitching, bunker practice, putting greens and a physiotherapy centre.
Non-golfers can enjoy the onsite spa, pool, fitness centre, tennis and basketball courts, cycle routes and restaurants.
The one- and two-bedroom serviced suites feature fully equipped kitchens, with modern appliances, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, which allow for spectacular resort views and a soft light to flood the rooms.
The latest award adds another feather in the cap for Meru Valley Resort, having achieved the Leisure Development Award for Malaysia at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2018, 5-star winner of Best Golf Development Malaysia at the CNBC International Property Awards in 2008, the Premier Award by Tourism Malaysia in 2009.
Meru Valley Resort is a residential golf resort situated just ten minutes from Ipoh city with resort homes surrounding a breathtaking international championship course.
Now is as good a time to save with the stay and play package from RM700 Nett. Two people, one night in a one-bedroom suite, breakfast and an 18-hole round of golf (including green fees, insurance, and buggy). Call +605 529 3300 or go to www.meruvalley.com.my.
Other Course Highlights
- Sunningdale Golf Club to Host 2020 Senior Open Presented by Rolex
- ‘Lambaian Rasa’ Fasting Month Feast at TPC Kuala Lumpur
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa Opens Stylish New Club House in Time for 2019 Golf Season
- Walmer & Kingsdown, Known as ‘The Club on the Cliffs’, Joins Golf in Kent Partnership
- Golfing Stars Touch Down in King Abdullah Economic City for the Saudi International
- Only Sentosa Delivers at SMBC Singapore Open
- Sentosa Golf Club’s Dragon’s Tail Set to Help Keep Things Green on the Serapong Course
- Any Development on Hong Kong Golf Club Would be an Act of Environmental Vandalism
- The Els Club Desaru Coast Introduces New Packages for Avid Golfers to Improve their Game Under Expert Tutelage
- 99° East Golf Club – Langkawi’s Latest Golfing Playground
- More news...