Another Stellar Win for DeChambeau at the Second Playoff Event with COBRA Golf’s Forged ONE Length Irons and KING F8+ Driver in the Bag
COBRA PUMA GOLF golfer Bryson DeChambeau captured his fourth PGA Tour win at the Dell Technologies Championship at TPC Boston. DeChambeau shot a stunning 8-under-par 63, ending the third round with a kick-in eagle at 18, followed by a fourth round 67, to win the tournament and retain his Number 1 position in the FedExCup Rankings.
DeChambeau won with a full bag of COBRA Golf equipment including the KING F8+ driver, which he put in the bag for the first time before his win last week, and KING Forged ONE Length irons, and dressed head to toe in apparel, accessories and footwear from PUMA Golf including the celebrated PWRADAPT Leather golf shoes.
In 2016, DeChambeau signed with COBRA PUMA GOLF and worked with Cobra’s R&D team to launch its first sets of ONE-length irons, including the new KING F8 ONE Length and the KING Forged ONE irons he currently has in the bag. DeChambeau’s KING F8+ driver features Cobra’s first CNC Precision Milled forged driver face. The groundbreaking, fully CNC machined driver face paired with revolutionary 360oAero technology and equipped with COBRA CONNECT™ Powered by Arccos, makes the F8+ the fastest, most precise and smartest drivers to date. Details of the COBRA clubs in DeChambeau’s bag this week:
- Driver: KING F8+ Nardo 8° | TPT Model 14 MKP LT | 45.5″
- FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 43″
- FWY: F8+ Baffler 5wd | 17.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 41”
- Irons: COBRA KING ONE Length Utility (4 &5) | Forged ONE Length | 6-P | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50° | KING WideLow Grind 55° and 60° | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
DeChambeau’s PUMA Golf apparel, accessories and footwear are from the brands 2018 Autumn Winter Collection showcasing fresh style combined with cutting-edge technical elements, that are designed to enhance on-course performance and provide looks that turn heads whether golfers are in bunkers or at the bar.
- IGNITE PWRADAPT Leather Shoes feature revolutionary and proprietary PWRADAPT Technology for more traction with every move. Additionally, the shoes deliver sophisticated style and crazy comfort with a premium leather upper combined with a mesh hybrid bootie lining for excellent fit.
- Diamond Jacquard Golf Polo: super soft and lightweight moisture-wicking polo with the perfect amount of stretch. It has a contrasted mini collar with piping on the placket so you’ll be comfortable enough to swing and stylish enough to wear to dinner.
- And his signature TOUR Driver Cap: Dapper and distinctive, the Driver Cap can be styled for any on or off-course occasion. Features include a moisture-wicking performance sweatband to protect sweat from affecting your game and a classic brim designed to shield your face from the sun.
Other Equipment News
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- Callaway and European Tour Premiere ‘Tour Tips’ Instructional Series
- Honma’s Global Growth Strategy
- Cobra Golf Introduces New King MIM Wedges for a New Standard in Softness and Precision-Shaping
- Puma Signs Four-Time Major Champion Ernie Els as Global Brand Ambassador; Els Will Wear the Brands Footwear on Tour
- PXG Appoints MST Golf as Distributor for Malaysia
- More news...