Puma Golf Launches First Shop-in Shop in Malaysia
PUMA Golf recently opened its all-new PUMA Golf shop-in-shop in MST Golf Petaling Jaya (Federal Highway). The store is officially open on 5 June.
The 260-square-foot space is the first of its kind in the region, as the brand looks to establish this location as the go-to place for customers to experience and purchase the full collection of PUMA Golf products available in Malaysia.
Key pieces available in this location include the brands EvoKnit collection for men and women, a unique knitted design that utilizes body-mapped ventilation, strategically placed rib panels and seamless engineering for unrestricted range of motion. The moisture-wicking, highly breathable fabric provides extreme comfort and breathability. The shop will also feature on-trend styles and new shape-flattering, PWRSHAPETM pieces for women, which is engineered to provide a smooth, slimming effect for the ultimate support. The four-way stretch fabric is soft, breathable, and provides unrestricted range of motion, while the bonded waistband and flatlock seam construction deliver maximum comfort.
Lastly, the store-in-store will also include the latest and greatest footwear offerings that feature PUMA Golf’s proprietary PWRADAPT sole technology. The new IGNITE PWRADAPT collection utilizes PUMA Golf’s proprietary PWRADAPT sole technology that introduces revolutionary 3-dimensional traction pods and responsive cushioning with IGNITE Foam, utilized the entire length of the midsole for the first time in a cleated shoe, for the ideal blend of industry-leading technology, style, and performance. PUMA’s IGNITE Foam is an ultra-responsive cushioning foam with incredible energy return properties for comfort, support, and stability, while the PWRADAPT pods provide ground-grabbing traction and enhanced comfort from tee-to-green, with every move a golfer makes.
In conjunction with the launch of the new store-in-store, PUMA Golf will offer an exciting promotion to customers, with a purchase of up to RM150, customers will receive a complimentary PUMA Golf Ultralight belt (terms and conditions apply, while stocks last).
Other Equipment News
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- Fowler to Debut PUMA’s X Collection at the 2019 Open Championship
- PUMA Golf Launches New Styles in the Brand’s Iconic Suede Shoes
- PXG Launches New 0211 Irons
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- More news...