Bryson DeChambeau Captures Second PGA TOUR Win at The Memorial Tournament with COBRA Golf’s KING Forged ONE Length Irons in the Bag
COBRA PUMA GOLF athlete Bryson DeChambeau is a two-time winner on the PGA Tour, capturing his second win at the Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village. DeChambeau emerged from a crowded leaderboard on Saturday, shooting a third-round 66, to take a one-shot lead headed into the fourth round. He continued his steady play Sunday, shooting a 1-under 71 to tie the lead, eventually winning the event on the second playoff hole!
DeChambeau who tied #1 in strokes gained total and sand saves, #1 in scrambling and #5 in driving distance this week, won with full bag of COBRA Golf equipment including a KING LTD Driver and KING Forged ONE Length irons, and dressed head to toe in apparel, accessories and footwear from PUMA Golf including the celebrated PWRADAPT Leather golf shoes.
Since signing with COBRA PUMA GOLF in early 2016, DeChambeau has become known for his scientific approach to the game, his unique style, and his use of ONE Length irons. He worked with COBRA Golf’s R&D team to launch its first sets of ONE-length irons, including the new KING F8 One Length and the KING Forged ONE irons he currently has in the bag. With Tour-proven performance, these irons are optimized for performance providing the soft feel, distance and precision demanded by the best golfers. The KING Forged One Length utilizes a 5-step forging process that ensures precise iron shaping, a more refined grain structure, along with the unparalleled feel for better players. The set is comprised of constant length irons that have been re-engineered for 7-iron weighting and are designed with optimized geometries, to provide consistent trajectory and distance gapping from long irons to wedges.
Details of the COBRA Golf Clubs in DeChambeau’s bag:
- Driver: KING LTD PRO 8.5° | Ture Temper HZRDUS T1100 75x | 45.5″
- FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 43″
- FWY: F8+ Baffler 5wd | 17.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 41”
- Irons: COBRA KING ONE Length Utility (4 &5) | Forged ONE Length | 6-P | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50° | KING WideLow Grind 55° and 60° | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
DeChambeau’s PUMA Golf apparel, accessories and footwear are from the brands 2018 Spring Summer Collection showcasing fresh, fashionable patterns, a versatile colour palette and cutting-edge technical elements, that are designed to enhance on-course performance and provide looks that turn heads whether golfers are in bunkers or at the bar.
- Ignite Pwradapt Leather Shoes feature revolutionary and proprietary PWRADAPT Technology for more traction with every move. Additionally, the shoes deliver sophisticated style and crazy comfort with a premium leather upper combined with a mesh hybrid bootie lining for an excellent fit.
- The Pounce Aston Golf Polo: A signature PUMA Golf piece loved by the Bryson, the Aston Polo boasts subtle tonal high and low stripes and comes in a variety of colour options.
- And his signature YOUR Driver Cap: Dapper and distinctive, the Driver Cap can be styled for any on or off-course occasion. Features include a moisture-wicking performance sweatband to protect sweat from affecting your game and a classic brim designed to shield your face from the sun.
Other Equipment News
- Callaway Becomes Official Partner to the European Tour
- PUMA Golf’s ‘Play Loose’ Collection Celebrates the Laidback Vibes of Coastal Living and Golfing
- Scotty Cameron Introduces New Select Fastback 2 and Squareback 1.5 Putters
- Inventors Spotlight for Innovative Golf Products at PGA Merchandise Show
- J.Lindeberg Reveals its Spring/Summer 2019 Collection
- MST Golf Takes Over Bukit Jalil Pro Shop
- MST Golf Appointed as Strategic Partner for Majesty Golf
- Lexi Thompson Wins at the CME Group Tour Championship with a New King F9 SpeedBack Driver in the Bag
- TPT Golf Expands Distribution To Malaysia with MST Golf
- Cobra Golf’s King F9 Speedback Metalwoods Uncover the Ultimate Formula for Speed – A Revolutionary Advancement in Aerodynamics & Low CG
- More news...