Bryson DeChambeau Captures Second PGA TOUR Win at The Memorial Tournament with COBRA Golf’s KING Forged ONE Length Irons in the Bag
COBRA PUMA GOLF athlete Bryson DeChambeau is a two-time winner on the PGA Tour, capturing his second win at the Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village. DeChambeau emerged from a crowded leaderboard on Saturday, shooting a third-round 66, to take a one-shot lead headed into the fourth round. He continued his steady play Sunday, shooting a 1-under 71 to tie the lead, eventually winning the event on the second playoff hole!
DeChambeau who tied #1 in strokes gained total and sand saves, #1 in scrambling and #5 in driving distance this week, won with full bag of COBRA Golf equipment including a KING LTD Driver and KING Forged ONE Length irons, and dressed head to toe in apparel, accessories and footwear from PUMA Golf including the celebrated PWRADAPT Leather golf shoes.
Since signing with COBRA PUMA GOLF in early 2016, DeChambeau has become known for his scientific approach to the game, his unique style, and his use of ONE Length irons. He worked with COBRA Golf’s R&D team to launch its first sets of ONE-length irons, including the new KING F8 One Length and the KING Forged ONE irons he currently has in the bag. With Tour-proven performance, these irons are optimized for performance providing the soft feel, distance and precision demanded by the best golfers. The KING Forged One Length utilizes a 5-step forging process that ensures precise iron shaping, a more refined grain structure, along with the unparalleled feel for better players. The set is comprised of constant length irons that have been re-engineered for 7-iron weighting and are designed with optimized geometries, to provide consistent trajectory and distance gapping from long irons to wedges.
Details of the COBRA Golf Clubs in DeChambeau’s bag:
- Driver: KING LTD PRO 8.5° | Ture Temper HZRDUS T1100 75x | 45.5″
- FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 43″
- FWY: F8+ Baffler 5wd | 17.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 41”
- Irons: COBRA KING ONE Length Utility (4 &5) | Forged ONE Length | 6-P | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50° | KING WideLow Grind 55° and 60° | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
DeChambeau’s PUMA Golf apparel, accessories and footwear are from the brands 2018 Spring Summer Collection showcasing fresh, fashionable patterns, a versatile colour palette and cutting-edge technical elements, that are designed to enhance on-course performance and provide looks that turn heads whether golfers are in bunkers or at the bar.
- Ignite Pwradapt Leather Shoes feature revolutionary and proprietary PWRADAPT Technology for more traction with every move. Additionally, the shoes deliver sophisticated style and crazy comfort with a premium leather upper combined with a mesh hybrid bootie lining for an excellent fit.
- The Pounce Aston Golf Polo: A signature PUMA Golf piece loved by the Bryson, the Aston Polo boasts subtle tonal high and low stripes and comes in a variety of colour options.
- And his signature YOUR Driver Cap: Dapper and distinctive, the Driver Cap can be styled for any on or off-course occasion. Features include a moisture-wicking performance sweatband to protect sweat from affecting your game and a classic brim designed to shield your face from the sun.
Other Equipment News
- New Titleist Tour Bag Debuts on the PGA Tour
- The Latest EPIC Performance by Callaway – EPIC Flash Hybrid & EPIC Forged Irons.
- Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball – The Longest Golf Ball with Soft Feel
- TaylorMade’s Japan Only M Gloire Series Arrives in Malaysia
- Titleist Introduces New 620 CB and MB Irons With Tour-Refined Shaping and Pure Forged Feel
- Titleist Introduces New T-Series Irons – Powered by Max Impact
- Titleist TS Hybrids –Scoring Clubs with Titleist Speed
- Lexi Thompson Puma Golf Scripts for the 2019 AIG Women’s British Open
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- More news...