PING Signs Andy Sullivan as Apparel Ambassador
PING recently announced the signing of current staff player Andy Sullivan as an apparel ambassador on a multi-year agreement. The three-time European Tour winner has been playing PING equipment since his amateur days and will extend his long-standing relationship with this agreement.
Sullivan will wear key garments from the new SS18 collection, as he plays a global schedule on the European Tour this year. One of Britain’s brightest golf stars, Sullivan has become a popular figure on and off the course, thanks to his personality and performances in many high-profile tournaments.
Following his breakout year in 2015, which saw him win three times, Andy has posted a string of impressive performances in the majors and World Golf Championships, as well as playing his way onto the European Ryder Cup team in 2016.
Commenting on the new agreement, Sullivan said, “PING have shown me such loyalty throughout my career, even back to my amateur days, so to be extending my association with them to wear the apparel feels like the perfect fit for me.
“It’s a family-owned company, so to be wearing the clothing as well as playing the clubs really makes me feel like a genuine part of that family.
“The new SS18 collection is fantastic from both a looks and performance perspective and I can’t wait to start wearing it on tour.”
Other Equipment News
- Puma Golf Delivering Style for the Links at the 2019 Open Championship
- Titleist Introduces New U Series Utility Irons
- Fowler to Debut PUMA’s X Collection at the 2019 Open Championship
- PUMA Golf Launches New Styles in the Brand’s Iconic Suede Shoes
- PXG Launches New 0211 Irons
- Gary Woodland Captures his First Major Title at the 2019 U.S. OPEN
- PUMA Athletes to Sport Fresh PUMA Golf Apparel and Footwear along with a Custom COBRA + Vessel US Open Tour Staff Bag
- Spieth’s Shades of Blue at Pebble Beach
- Lexi Thompson Captures her 11TH LPGA Victory at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer with a King F9 Speedback Driver in the Bag
- Titleist Introduces Ultra-Lightweight TS1 Driver for Effortless Distance
- More news...